Chapter one: Holiday Cousins.

" Out of my room,Kate! ". Amelia yelled as the nine years old child jumped on the bed.

" But,it's so soft ". She whined.

" No...No,Ivan don't touch my guitar! ". Amelia ran to Ivan,the five years old boy.

" Uh....Amelia,little Mia is licking your phone ". Kate said as Amelia abandoned Ivan and ran to Mia,who was 2 years old .

" Little Mimi,can I please have my phone? ". Amelia pleaded with the little child  as she crawled to the other side with the phone in her toothless mouth.

Amelia ran her hands through her long dark blonde hair.

" Mimi ". She called again and Mia responded," Nuh ".

Sandra,who was the mother of these vicious kids entered.

" Sandra,can I please have my phone from Mia? ". Amelia pleaded,she loved them but at times,she wanted peace.

" Sure Amelia,am sorry for their nuisance ".  She picked Mia up and returned the phone to Amelia.

" Thanks ". She heaved a sigh of relief.

" Ivan and Kate,if you don't mind,can you please let Amelia rest ". Sandra said as they nodded and ran out of the room.

Amelia was glad that the Christmas  holiday was almost over and then all these horrors of those three kids will be over but the main horror was final year.

" Lia baby,can I come in? ".Ian her big  cousin said.

Ian and Amelia grew up together,he was like the brother she lost back in Middle School . Last four years,Ian got married to Sandra,who was from the basis of Africa, and those three kids were his.

" Come in brother Ian ". Amelia sat up as he smiled coming in with a magical box.

" Oh,not again ". She groaned," There is nothing like magic brother Ian ".

" Because you haven't seen one ". He said.

" I want to sleep but look what Kate  did to my bed?,you have to fly back, Christmas is literally over ".

" I know you want us to stay,just say the word ".

" Even if I say it,you will leave ". She sighed,as much as she disliked noise,it was much more preferable to her parents senseless arguments.

" C'mon,we don't need to be sober in times like this,my kids need to stay with their grandparents in Nigeria, I heard it's a good place for discipline and it's been long but I promise you that I'll be back,okay? ". Ian pinched her cheeks as she hid the tears threatening to fall from her eyes.

" Okay ".

" I have a good magic to show you ". He opened his magical box and brought out a head of Santa.

" You beheaded him?! ". She shrieked.

" When will you grow up,Amelia? ". He shook his head playfully as she hit his shoulder.

" Do you know what's this? ". He brought out a white cloth that has two holes.

" A cloth ".

He groaned," It's a ghost Lia ".

" Okay ". She kept on staring at her big cousin who was acting like a child when he has three kids.

" Now,put this bead on table,when you wake up tomorrow I'll be gone but you'll have a ghostly visit,it was Santa who dropped it ".

" Oh my Ian!,am suprised!..am so scared ". She said stylishly pushing him out of her room.

" Don't say I didn't warn you ". He tried to say in a scary tone as she  shut the door.