Chapter Three: Old Friendsips.

**
Karen,Amelia's mom forced her to wear a sky blue hoodie to visit Natalies parents.The day for the funeral was tomorrow but Karen thought it would be best to see them before the funeral.

Natalie's mansion was weirdly empty,this was the same place she and Amelia had thousands of sleepover and they'll run up and down disturbing Kyle who was having his high school party. Kyle is Natalie's older brother and he's in college now.

Blue couldn't come but she promised she would be there for the funeral so Amelia felt lonely.

" I wonder how she died ". Natalie's mom cried," I always told her not to touch any cooker, I told her never to go to the oven,I was going to do everything for her ". She sobbed as Karen consoled her friend.

" I wish she would come out and say she faked her death,she was that good as an actress ". She sobbed.

Amelia couldn't sit still again,she cleared her throat.

" I'll go and take water ". Amelia told no one in particular as she walked into the kitchen,which was supposedly black due to the burn, she sighted KB in the kitchen,his hands were in his pocket.

" What exactly happened in here? ". Amelia asked as KB turned,when he sighted her,he frowned.

" You should ask her Mom ". He said.

" You were dating her,you're also to be questioned ".  Amelia frowned,how she hated this boy.

" But you're already here and why would you care?,it's not like you were friends ".

" Well,if you've had amnesia,I'll like to remind you that we were best friends before you changed her ". Amelia retorted.

" Amelia Guerra Oceans,still firece as ever but I'll also like to tell you not to use this opportunity to rekindle old friendships,things will stay exactly as it was ".

" I still wonder how she could date you ". Amelia whispered to herself.

" That's for us to know,mind your business ". He said and turned to her.

Amelia kept her gaze on him,if he was ready to glare she could give it to him but instead she was taking on his features,he was still as handsome as ever in his plain black shirt and a black rosary on his neck and lots of beads on his hand,she could see his tattoo coming out from his sleeve.

" KB ". Hailey came in.

" What are you doing here,Amelia? ".

Amelia rolled her eyes and walked out of the kitchen as she saw the cops talking to Kyle.

" Kyle ". Amelia ran to him as he hugged her tight kissing her hair.
Kyle has always liked Amelia since they were kids.

" How are you? ". He asked.

" I and Natalie weren't close anymore but I didn't see this coming ". She sobbed.

" We never did Lia ". Kyle said.

" What are the cops saying? ".

" They said it was a leaking gas and at that time she lit the candle ".

" Why are they making it like suicide? ". KB interrupted.

" I don't know man and why will Nat lit a candle? ". Kyle said.

" Did you identify the body? ". Lia asked.

" Yes ". Kyle answered.

" But how?,wasn't it burnt? ". KB and Amelia chorused,they looked at each other.

" Uh..yes but she was holding a bracelet that I could identify, ". Kyle scrolled through his phone and showed them a friendship bracelet that Amelia had given her when they were little.

" I know it,but why woukd she hold it?,we weren't even good friends ".

" And her cloth? ". KB asked.

" A black sleeve was found ".

" Black?! ". KB and Amelia chorused.

" What the hell!,can you stop repeating after me? ". KB said.

Amelia rolled her eyes.

" She doesn't wear black ". Amelia said.

" Excatly ". KB said.

" Whatever it is,it has happened and that's the end,I'll appreciate it if you come to her funeral ". Kyle said.

" Sure ".

" And there should be less bickering between you two? ".

" Sure ". Amelia hugged him again as she left their house through the kitchen door,she hit a can and leaped.

" Ouch ". She cried and glared at the can and limped away.

**
Amelia stood in front of the mirror combing her hair as flashbacks of
Natalie came to mind.

" Oh C'mon Lia,they're cute guys in school,you should have a crush ".Natalie pinched her.

" Okay,calm down pushy ". Lia rolled her eyes.

" It's a good thing you're a dork,if not you'll be the bitch of the school,tell me who you have a crush on? ".

" That guy I met in your house that day, the one that gave me water when I choked on my shrimp  ".

" Wait hold up!,you have a crush on Keith Brown,the richest kid ever! ". Natalie screamed.

" I feel he's nice ". Little Lia shrugged.

" You guys would make a cute couple ".

" And you,who do you have a crush on? ". Lia asked Natalie.

" He's in high school,his name is Ryan and for your information,when am in high school am not dating someone in high school with me,I'll go for top class college kids or maybe the mafias son ".

" Natalie! Your life is not a story please,let's talk about something else,I have a bracelet mom gave me and here's yours ". Amelia gave her a purple bracelet.

" Oh my!,I love it ". Natalie hugged her as they wore the bracelet and joined their hands together.

" Best friend today,tomorrow and always ". They chorused and giggled falling on the bed.

Amelia dropped the comb wiping her eyes and sniffed as she heard a sound coming from her room,she ran back to her room,her box had fallen and all the old frames of her and Natalie were on the floor.

She sniffed and bent to arrange them as the window flew open.

She sighed and went to close it,it was probably the breeze she thought as she closed the window but those invisible pair of eyes watched her every move.

*
It just began!.
Kindly vote and drop a comment.
1000 words.