Chapter Two: Flowers for Natalie?.

**
Amelia came down from the bus angrily,there was nothing more frustrating than riding the school bus with weirdos and noisy students,if only that incident didn't happen,she'll be using her parents car.

She spotted Blue in a black flowery dress,she was obviously waiting for her,Amelia adjusted her beanie and moved to her friend and gave her a big hug.

" I missed your pretty face,can we be lesbian partners? ". She joked tightening the hug as Amelia laughed and started coughing.

" Sorry ".  She said," Are you okay? ".

" Yes Blue ". She smiled," Let's go in ".  They held hands and walked to their locker which was opposite each other.

" You should wear gown often instead of baggy pants and giant hoodie,you're not Kim Kardashian ". Blue said as they laughed walking inside the school as they started hearing whispers.

" Even if you don't like someone at least pay respect to the dead?

"A flower can be enough compensation

" She should be happy

" Even if she is,she can't be the queen of Westwood High

" Well,someone needed to be dethroned

" What's this throne stuff? ". Blue stopped to ask her friend.

" I think something happened but what could happen?,we just resumed ". Amelia took a deep breath,she just wanted a simple quiet semester.

" Let's just go ". They kept on walking as Amelia noticed a small crowd surrounding her locker or maybe it wasn't hers,it was the locker beside hers.

Natalie's

" What's happening? ". Amelia's heart skipped as she listened attentively to the whispers trying to arrange the puzzles.

" Why did she have to go? ". Someone in the crowd cried.

" Natalie is dead! ". Someone in the crowd cried as Amelia staggered on her locker trying to process the information.

Never in her entire life did she think  of such.

The Natalie she knew was too strong for death,she was the defintion of high class itself.

" Amelia,Let's go to class ". Blue held her hand as they went to class  with tears flowing from her eyes .

**
Amelia couldn't concentrate,nothing seemed right, she was waiting for the bell for recess so that she could ask the only person in the 'high class clique' that was sensible enough,which was Joelle Cross.

" Before I go,I want to say something ".  Miss Michelle,one of the prettiest teacher said.

" As some of you may know, Natalie Marshall is dead and this news was brought forth to the school this morning but the death was yesterday evening when she got burnt in her house,this is so unbearable for friends and family and I want you all to get along with each other,no one knows when death will come knocking,it's important to love one another...Natalie's Mom said her funeral will be tomorrow evening,you can as well visit the deceased family ".

Amelia sighed hoping this was one of her stupid nightmare.

The siren went loud as everyone dispersed probably to the cafeteria.

Blue moved to her best friend seat.

" C'mon lets go ". Blue said as they  moved to the Cafeteria and stayed at the end where they could see almost everyone.

Westwood High cafeteria was based on your social status,the top table was the quarterback which was Keith Brown and his girlfriend,Natalie Masrhall but the plot twist was that Natalie wasn't a cheerleader,she was in charge of the drama club but Natalie's best friend was Hailey Thomas and she was the cheerleader, on the table was also Joelle Cross,the most playful girl on the table and her brother Logan Cross.

The table next to them consisted of those involved in interschool sports and all those high activities followed by the drama club members.

Amelia was once a drama club member but guess who kicked her out?,the dead Queen bee.

Natalie Marshall was Amelia's best  friend and her ride or die,and KB was the most heartwarming friend back then that she developed a tiny crush for him even Natalie knew that but one day came and they abandoned her ,they made her feel left out because their parents were a lot richer and Amelia' s parent were in  the struggling phase.

" Eat something ". Blue urged her friend but her eyes were fixated on the elite table,it was unusually quiet.

If Natalie was alive,she would pick up a knife and playfully slice KB and spill ketchup over his neck and she would act like it's a serious issue,if KB was in a good mood,he would play along but if he wasn't,he wouldn't pay attention to her but Amelia always fell for her trick, she was indeed a good actress that she could fake her own death.

Amelia was also a good actress.

" What exactly is bothering you? ". Blue pulled her to reality.

" The fact that she died,we may not be on good terms but I won't forget the good times we had ". Amelia  sniffed as  KB glanced at her and walked out of the cafeteria with Hailey following him.

" Blue,I need to talk to Joelle ". Amelia said.

" Should I follow you? ".

" Yes please ". Amelia said as they stood up and went to the other side of the cafeteria.

" Jo...Hi can we talk? ". 

" Sure Amelia,please sit ".

Amelia took a deep breath and sat down.

" About Amelia,when last did you guys talk before she...uhm..

" Before she died ". Joelle completed the word for her.

" Nat was her usual self and all,she called the girls saying she was enjoying her relationship break from KB but she wasn't in town for the holidays ".

" Am sorry that you lost a friend dear to you ".  Blue said.

" Natalie was also a dear friend to Amelia,so we both lost a friend ". . Joelle said.

" KB mentioned something about her being weird during the holidays,she never told anyone she was back so how did she burn in her house? ". Logan,Joelle's brother added as they all pondered about it but no one answered.

" Thanks,we'll be going to Class ". Amelia said as they stood up.

" So,we will see you at the funeral? ". Logan asked.

" Yes. Sure,Natalie was my friend before she became whoever she was ". Amelia said as Blue sidehugged her.

*
Do not give up yet,please...
Kinky vote and comment.
Q/A:What do you think happened to Natalie?.