Chapter 1️⃣

Tacha's POV
"I am back Nengi" I typed on my phone and my friend and roommate,in fact she's my everything came and opened the door because I left my keys at home. "How was your day?" She said "good" I wrote on my note pad and showed her. We sat down eating and talking about the exams we have next week. Then my phone beeped showing that a message just came through.
"Hey,please can you come over? I want you to meet my son he just came back from Canada" momma♥️🌹
"Ok ma"I replied

Momma is Mrs Steve ,she has been like a mother to me and has always been there for me because both my parents are dead and I'm an only child.
She sent the time I should meet her .

"Who was it?" Nengi asked "its Momma ,she asked me to come over" I wrote on my notepad "oh ok" she said . I stood up and went to get ready.

Steve's residents
"How are you my child?" Mrs Steve asked when she saw me coming through the gate as she walked towards me and hugged me. "I'm fine" I wrote "good ,that's good to hear let's go inside so you can meet Daniel " she said

Dinner
"Both if you should get to know each other while I receive this call" momma said standing up. I nodded my head. "So what's your name?" Daniel asked me "Tacha" I wrote "how old are you?" He asked again "22" I wrote "don't you speak or what?" He asked sounding irritated but I didn't write anything. Then just in time momma entered and after sometime I went back home.

An:how was it? Good,bad ,manageable?
Thanks for reading this chapter please vote and this is a very short story so I won't be writing much words and all.
Thanks
2/8/2020