Chapter 4️⃣

Tacha's POV 🥺
It's been some months now and me and Daniel have really gotten close . We are currently at the dating stage.
Now we are in the sitting room talking "I wanna ask you something" he said I nodded my head telling him to continue. " I know I've not been a good boyfriend and even in the beginning I wasn't that nice " he said while kneeling down. "But I'll like you to make my home,be the mother of my kids,train my kids, will you be my wife?" He asked ,speechless I closed my eyes trying not to cry. I nodded my head yes and he hugged me. I shifted uncomfortably. "What's the problem,we've been dating for months now but you still seem uncomfortable when I touch or hug you ,have I hurt you in any way? You don't even want to tell me about your past" he said hopelessly and hurt . I shook my head and ran as I call Nengi to meet me at home. "Wassup,is anything wrong? You're crying " She asked concerned  "no nothing is wrong" I wrote as I pass he the paper of what I've written before coming home.

An: hey guys what is on that paper ,also eager to find out,why does Tacha behave that way? What will happen now? Find your answers in the next chapter,stay safe.
Sahlt cares
10/8/2020