Chapter 2️⃣

Daniels pov
"Mum I can't date her talk less to marry marry her,she's not my type. I have a lot of questions about her" I said "ok ask your questions " mum said clearly annoyed " the first one is why is she so local?" I asked "she isn't local ,she is nice,caring and calm" my mum said "second question is who are her parents in this country?" I asked "her parents are dead" my mum said "wow You don't want me to have in-laws when I get married ."  I said "it's not that she's really nice ,she was just being quiet " mum said "she speaks?" I asked but mum didn't answer instead said, "you're getting married to her and that is final even if it's the last thing you do before I die" angrily she left. I knew nothing could change her mind but I still hoped.

Tacha's POV
I feel somehow about the way that Daniel was acting towards me. I act ok tho as I enter the house. "Hey girl you're back?" Nengi asked and I nodded "how was it?" She asked again and I give her a small smile.
I ate dinner and went to bed after praying to God almighty to give me the strength to face what is coming to me as I have faced somethings before.

♥️🌚
Hey guys,hope y'all are good.
It's a short chapter,like I said this book is a very short book. I hope you enjoyed the book tho,tell me what you think in the comments . Thank you NabeelaIdris for your help and advice also y'all should please read her book.
Bye
6/8/2020