The dinner

I jump and turn around and sees Tim I ask him annoyed "what are you doing stalking me"? He laughs and says sarcastically "maybe but if you haven't realized I work here". I put my stuff closer to me and says "I have other plans".

He looks at me curious and says "with who"? "With me". Jason says behind me. I get startled Tim asks using air quotes "with him you serious do you know his history with his "assistants" why do you think he goes through so many"? Jason gets angry and says "IT'S IN THE PAST TIM NOW GO HOME WHILE I TAKE HER TO DINNER"!

I get scared Tim sees that I am he grabs me and pulls me close and says "your scaring her what is wrong with you". He gets angry and says "MY WIFE IS CHEATING ON ME I JUST WANTED SOMEONE TO HELP ME OUT"! I look at Jason and says "please calm down I will go with you but you have to calm down please".

Tim looks at me and asks "what are you doing your making a mistake please don't go with him"? I pull away from Tim and says "you made a mistake by leaving me and you think your gonna make up for what you did to me by what taking me out for dinner". He looks at me with his eyes tearing up "I'm trying to make it up to you at least I want to try and make things work again, I still love you, my love for you never changed".

I look surprised but remember how much he hurt me so I walk away from Tim and goes to Jason, Tim looks surprised and hurt and then walks away I look at Jason I say "come on let's go to dinner". Jason nods and asks "what do I do"? I just stand there and ask "i don't know what do you wanna do"? He walks over to the elevator he hits the down arrow button he looks at me and says "I'm gonna get a divorce I'm gonna have Lily with me as well".

I smile and say "ok that sounds like a good plan for you to do". He grabs my hand I look down feeling like I'm stealing a married man I get on the elevator I let go of his hand he asks "what's wrong"? I say dismissing what happened and trying to come up with a excuse "oh nothing my hand is cramping up".

He nods the elevator stops I go out from it I walk through the main floor and outside. I go into his car he gets in and drives, the ride was quiet and awkward. We then arrive to a candlelit dinner I get out he gets out as well we both go inside we get a table I sit down the waiter says "what drink would you like"? I say "a water". Jason says "a glass of wine".

The waiter gives the menus and leaves, Jason's phone rings he answers it "what Amelia"? He gets up and leaves I am sitting there alone the waiter comes and gives me the drinks he sets a bottle of wine on the table and asks "are you ready to order"? I say "no not yet". The waiter says "ok I'll be back". He leaves you look at the menu I say to myself "I wonder what's going on"? I snap out of it when I see Jason comes back he asks "ok got what you want"?

I look at him confused and says "yes why"? He looks at me sweetly and says "don't worry about it order whatever you want". The waiter comes back and asks cheerfully "have you figured out what you want"?

I hesitantly say "yes I want shrimp scampi with bread sticks". He says "ok for you sir"? Jason says "I want a lasagna with bread sticks". He says "ok coming right up".

I ask him "what is going on"? He looks at me sternly which makes me get scared he says "she's thinking she can take my daughter away from me because I told her were getting a divorce tomorrow". I look at him like I did something wrong I say in a fearful tone "I'm sorry for asking". He says "it's ok I was gonna tell you anyways".

The waiter comes with the food and sets it down I eat and drink he does the same I say "I'll be right back I gotta go to the restroom". Jason looks at me he says "ok I'll be here". I get up to use the bathroom I walk in I go into a stall I think about what Tim is doing here, why is he caring all of a sudden and what does he want, I snap out of it when I use the bathroom. 5 mins later I come out of the stall and washes my hands I dry them off I come out.

I see Jason paying the bill I walk over to the table grabbing my bag he says "your back". I nod he gets up we walk through the restaurant to outside I get into his car he gets in as well he then drives me home the ride was again quiet he arrives I get out I say being thankful "see you tomorrow".

He says "see you tomorrow". I go inside up to my apartment I unlock my door and goes inside I close my door and locks it I walk into the kitchen and puts my stuff on the table I go into my bedroom I get dressed into pjs I feel so tired that I fall asleep in bed not caring about showering. The next morning I wake up I sit up in bed I see someone staring at me, feeling scared and not knowing who it is I scream.