The guy

I gulp and looks at Tim I look back at the guy and says "yes that's my name how may I help you". He says "it's been a long time". I look away and says "just please leave". Tim asks "who is this"? I say with my eyes wider that looks like there about to pop out of my head "this is a ex of mine". Tim asks "what did he do to make him your ex"? I look at him and say "abuse, cheating, and not caring".

Tim gritts his teeth and asks "did you just say abuse"? I get a feeling of guilt my mouth goes dry I look at the ground not saying anything Tim walks over to me and asks "how did he abuse you"? I explain "hitting me, throwing me into walls, cutting off my hair one time because a guy said I had beautiful hair so he cut it off, he tied me to a bed and tried to rape me until I yelled and screamed so my roommate I had came in and helped me".

I get scared I look up and sees Tim plotting his death in many ways I say "Tim calm down were in public". He walks over to the guy as if didn't hear me and asks "you a bitch"? The guy says "excuse me". He asks "you a bitch"? The guy says "no". Tim says "no you are a bitch because if you were a man you wouldn't hurt women your a little bitch". I see police I say "Tim calm down".

He asks the guy "what's your name"? The guy says suspiciously "Fred why". Tim smirks and says "well Fred". He points to me. "You done hurt her the one thing that I actually will die for so I'm giving you a deal you leave this town and never come back or you can stay and I torture you until you leave your choice". Fred looks at me I look at him he asks "this is your boyfriend does he understand who he is messing with"?

I walk over to Fred and says "you don't know who your messing with he's different your just a person that parks cars at fancy events". Fred slaps me Tim grabs my arm he pulls me away from Fred Tim pushes Fred to the ground he punches him repeatedly and yells "YOU DO THAT AGAIN I'M GONNA DO MORE THAN PUNCH YOU"! Tim gets off him he turns around he looks at me he walks over to me.

He grabs my chin he turns my head and says "your bleeding that son of a bitch". Tim turns around to punch him more but I grab his hand and says "no don't leave him". Tim looks at me and says "he hurt you". I let go of him I walk to the suv I open the door and gets in I look out the window and sees Tim picking up Fred he drags fred to the back of the vehicle and puts him in.

Once Fred was in he closes the back of the suv and gets in he slams the car door and asks "what was that"? I say looking out the window "I don't want anything to do with Fred so I came here". He doesn't say anything I look at him nonchalantly and sees him gritting his teeth with his hand up by his mouth twirling his fingers he then looks at me I quickly look out the window he says "I'm sorry I just don't like assholes like him that abuse women or children".

I look at him I see him staring at me I sigh and says "I'm sorry I just don't understand half of what is going on the police didn't come up to us when you did that in public you kill people without getting in trouble you have tattoos on your back and I'm just so confused". He sighs in frustration and explains "I'm apart of a business to kill people that are bad the police know who I am and I get away with it because they are people that they have been after and my tattoos is classified".

I ask "really were gonna have secrets"? He pinches the bridge of his nose and says "my tattoos are a mark you get when you join the business". I say "ok thank you for telling me". He says "your welcome princess". I look at the window and smiles lightly he grabs my hand and says softly "princess please look at me". I look at him and says "yes". He asks softly "can you lay on me"? I smile I say "yes you don't have to ask you can just tell me to and I'll do it".

He looks down like he's gonna cry I get up from my seat he quickly grabs me he put me against the car door with his arm around my back with his other arm around me waist I ask "hey you ok"? He says "yeah I'm fine it's just what you said took me off guard". I ask "ok tell me why did it make you cry"?

He grips onto me firmly and explains "I had a girl a long time ago it was before I met you she was everything I could ever ask for well unfortunately I was rough with her and when I got taught how to be gentle I went to being gentle well a guy thought he was going to take her from me I went mad and crazy turn to find out it was her ex so I left him alone because she told me she wanted to be with me and only me and I believed her".

His eyes tear up I say "listen to me I'm not her I'm keeping my word I love you". He says "I know you do but that's not why I'm telling you about what is going on my mistake was letting her ex live because he came back he took her and she went with him she betrayed me". I say "I'm not her I won't go back to my exes I promise please understand that and I don't care what you do to them I just care about you getting hurt alright".

He strides my face with his hand while me laying on his shoulder he says "I understand I swear I'll be here for you I'm sorry". I kiss his cheek I lay on his shoulder he rubs the side of my head I smile at him he smiles at me I snuggle in his neck and closed my eyes. I then hear a whisper in my ear saying "I love you too my little princess". I fall asleep with his voice in my head saying that.

Tim

I stride her face with my hand telling myself "I'm never going to let her go". I then say to her "I understand I swear I'll be here for you I'm sorry". She kisses my cheek she lays back down on my shoulder I stride the side of her head with my hand feeling like I'm protecting her she smiles at me I smile at her feeling warmth in my heart. She then snuggles into my neck and closes her eyes I whisper in her ear still smiling "I love you too my little princess".
I see her getting more comfortable with me I then fall asleep holding her on me.

I wake up hearing "sir were back here". I sit up and sees she's still sleeping I open the door I pick her up and gets out I close the door quietly and walks up to the front door I open the door and walks in I close the door quietly and walks to her room carrying her bridal style. I go into her room since her door was open I lay her down on her bed I go to turn around but she grabs my arms and mumbles "no don't please stay".

I smile sweetly at her I move her to where I normally sleep I get in and lays her on me. I put her head on my chest feeling secured with her I put the covers over us I rub her head feeling her soft hair, I smile at the thought that she's here with me I whisper in her ear "I'll always be here for you my little princess". I then fall asleep putting my head on top of hers and holding her tightly feeling comfortable mixed with happiness.