A day with Tim

I scream as I see Tim he gets on top of me and puts his hand on my mouth gently "listen to me it's just me ok calm down don't scream I'm gonna let go of you now ok"? I stop screaming I nod my head he lets go of me he asks "you ok"?

I look at him and say "please get off me". He smirks and asks "why you like the position were in"? I look at him and say "get off me or I scream". He gets off me, I get out of bed I go towards the dresser I get clothes I go into the bathroom I take a shower I get done I do my hair and changes.

I come back out and he looks at me "you look beautiful". He says sweetly. I look at him and says "thanks anyways why are you here and how did you even get in"?

He chuckles and says "I got in through your door I got a knife and I slid my knife between the lock and the doorway and I came here to make sure you were alright". I look at him and say "I'm fine and aren't you gonna be late for work"?

He walks toward me and says "I have a day off why do you think I came here"? I back up in a wall and say "I was just asking I have a day off too I was going to a waterfall today".

I think to myself "why did I blabber that out just shut up your gonna say too much". He puts his hands on the side of me on the wall which makes me snap out of my thoughts he pins me and says "you can't resist me can you, your to resistant to me aren't you"?

I look into his ocean blue eyes I don't say anything he strides my face with his hand I feel weak and frozen with my heart beating rapidly he smiles and says "you are resistant just say the word and your mine again". I snap out of it I look away from him and asks "can we please leave"? He laughs and says "yeah we can".

He lets me go I walk by him he grabs me and he picks me up he grabs my legs and puts them around him "I meant what I said Lizzie if you want me just say the word". He says by grabbing my back like he wants me, I stare at him and says "let go of me". Tim looks into my eyes and says "no unless you really want me to". I ask in defeat with my heart melting "why do you still want me"?

He smiles and says "because your always gonna be in my head I can't lose you and I will always wait for you I can't live without you". He lets me down I look at him with my heart glowing I say "I know you love me but I gotta be able to trust you again to go any further". He says "ok then I'll see what I can do to change your mind let's go to the waterfall".

I grab my things thinking "why do I blabber shit out"? I snap out of thought when I go outside with Tim then I get into his car he drives me to the waterfall I see I arrived I grab my phone and leaves everything else in the car. Tim gets out I get out we walk to the boat I get on with Tim following me. The guy gives me and Tim rain coats so I don't get too wet I say politely "thank you". The guy says "your welcome ma'am".

The boat departs I walk to railing of the boat the boat then goes to the waterfall I see it falling down I take pictures of the waterfall I think to myself of how free the water flows without a care in the world. I snap out of thinking when the boat gets close to the waterfall I shut off my phone and puts it in my pocket making sure the coat covers my pocket then out of nowhere Tim pulls me close to his chest and protects me from the water I look at him he looks at me he smiles, I look away trying to ignore him the best I can.

The water then splashes little droplets on me, I then hear over a speaker "we're turning back". Tim let's go of me but I still have my head on his chest listening to his heartbeat I don't realize it he then unwrapps his arms from me and doesn't work. He then puts his arms around me again and says "for someone that hates me she sure does love it when I touch her and protects her". I snap out of dreaming I look at him and say "yeah sorry I'm just tired".

I pull away from him he lets go of me, I walk towards the exit the boat goes back to the dock and I get off with Tim he walks to the car I follow him getting lost into thought again "what's wrong with me why am I doing this"? I snap out of thought when I get into his car Tim gets in as well he then asks "where were you going next after that"?

I look at him and say "the park to jog why"? He smiles at me and says "ok". He's drives me to the park we both get out I stretch while Tim sits on a bench I go over to him confused and asks "why don't you run with me"?

He looks down and says "I would but huh it's complicated". I look more confused he looks at me and sees I'm confused so he lifts up his pant leg and shows me a scar on his leg I begin to tear up and asks "wh-wh-where did you get that"?

He must've seen me about to cry because he gets up and hugs me he whispers in my ear "don't cry I'm fine I got the scar from a shot remember when I said my family was in trouble well the bad people shot my leg and I can barely do activities anymore so I'm sorry".

He lets go of me "Tim I'm sorry I'll just go ho-". He interrupts and says "no enjoy yourself if you need me I'll be here ok besides remember I'll always know where you are so I can protect you ok"? I look at him and nods he sits back down I run 4 laps in the middle of running my fifth lap I hear "hey I didn't know you were here".