Patch Up

Girls and boys get busy with pre wedding preparations...Boys picked guests from airport and stations....And dropped to hotel whereas Girls were busy doing require arrangements for guest....Day pass by girls and boys didn't get chance to even talk once....Gunny was carrying flowers and Sameera was carrying gift boxes...Both of them collide and fall down on ground.....Flowers shower happens on Sameera whereas Gifts shower happens on Gunny.....Sameera quickly starts picking gifts and Gunny helps her...

Gunny- Ankh hai ya nahi

Sameera(murmurs)- Ankhein hoti toh tum jaise saadu ko kyu pasand karti

Gunny(listens her and chuckles)- Abhi bhi dhere nahi hui hai (stinks)

Sameera- Hain (opens her mouth in shock and look at him)

Gunny(closes her mouth and she was still looking at him)- Macchar chala jayega aur mujhe dekhna bandh karo....Aapni Nari Shakti Zindabad Wali Nariyo ko pool side lekar aao

Sameer- Aur tum aapni woh What you call that

P.S.:- Sameera's Hindi is weak😅

Sameera enters pool area along with girls and Listens Gunny telling boys that he can never fall in love with girl like Sameera....She gets angry and push him into water...After that Naina pushes Rajveer, Anika pushes Abhimanyu, Neelu pushes Alekh, Shalini pushes Naveen, Pooja pushes Ali....Yudi and Huda were looking at girls with puppy eyes...Naina takes a step towards them...

Huda- Phoolan tu mehnat kyun kar rahi hai hum khud hi kud jate hai na (looks at Yudi) Kyun Yudiye sahi keh raha hu na

Yudi- Yes Bruh

And in count of three both of them close their nose and jumps into pool....Girls rocked and Boys shocked....Boys comes out of pool one by one...All wet....

Sameera goes near Gunny and hold his collar and sings- O paapad waale panga na le (glares him)
Thappad bajega(acts like slapping him) panga na le
Pa pa panga na le (shows him punch and glares him)

Gunny gets angry and shows her finger...she bend down his bend in full attitude and sings- Ungli daba ke angootha bana dungi (She wrinks)

Gunny goes near boys and ask them to stop her but boys raise their hands in surrendering manner because other girls were glaringly them....

Sameera moves her right hand infront of his face making a circle- Duniya ka pahiya ghumaati hoon (she moves her left hand making circle) Duniya ka pahiya ghumaati hoon (push him little and he stumble) Chaalakiyon se chalaati hoon
(Shows her right palm and opens and close quickly as if she is inviting him) Aa aajmaayi le(he moves a step backward....she goes and pull his cheek) makkhan malaai le(he ignore her so she hold his hand) Aa aaja pyaare (takes his hand and make circle in air)pahiya ghumaai le(with a jerk he leave her hand and walk but she puts her leg and he stumble) Panga na le (he falls and she gives her hand) Pa pa panga na le (moment he was about to hold her hand...She takes back and smile sheepishly)
Chakle pe beloon to paapad bana dungi (jumps and rotates around him)

Anika wrinks at Abhimanyu and sings- Asli bhi (Abhimanyu hold his ears...Anika takes his hand downward and hug him)

Neelu hugs Alekh and sings- nakli bhi (Alekh hugs her back and whisper sorry and she smile)

Pooja looks at look Ali and sings- farzi bhi(Ali blush, whereas Pooja hits her forehead as her Ranjha is so shy)

Naina push Rajveer little and sings Thenge se maalik hoon marzi ki (He smile as it's true that she is also queen of his heart and was about to hold his ears but she stops him...both look at each other and smile)