Shaadi Ho Gayi😳

Exam starts....Naina, Ali, Alekh and Yudi were in same classroom whereas Sameera, Pooja, Neelu and Huda were in next classroom....Naina and Yudi were sitting beside each other....Col.Nair gives question paper and after reading Ali and Alekh starts writing....Naina was reading questions whereas Yudi was looks here and there because he studied for another subject and its was other subject.....He tries to peep in Naina's answersheet....Naina shows him little but Col.Nair coughs...

Listening coughing sound Ali and Alekh looks at Col

Listening coughing sound Ali and Alekh looks at Col.Nair then follows his glance and finds Yudi and Naina copying...

Nair then follows his glance and finds Yudi and Naina copying

Naina and Yudi starts writing whereas Col.Nair starts walking between students....Ali shakes his head and start writing whereas Alekh sees Naina who was still helping Yudi....On other hand Gunny was supervising in another classroom....Huda was hiding chits under his collar...He removes chit and starts writing and after finishing writing he passes to Sameera....Neelu and Pooja were also exchanging chits making sure Gunny doesn't catch them....Gunny knew they're copying so decides to act like sleeping...After exam got over Col.Nair stops Naina and Yudi Whereas Gunny stops Huda, Sameera along with Neelu and Pooja....

Col.Nair- Cadet agar Major Rajveer ya Major Ahluwalia aaye toh kaise copy karoge

Naina- Don't worry Sir....Un donno ko main yun sambhal lugi

Yudi- Sorry Sir aage se nahi karege

Col.Nair- Cadet I know tum nervousness me confuse hokar dusra subject padh aaye the isliye jaane diya par Undonno ke samne aisa mat karna warna tum Brigadier Sir ki cabin me miloge na ki classroom me...

Naina & Yudi- Yes Sir

Col.Nair- Good

Col.Nair goes out with answersheet Whereas Yudi and Naina takes relief breathe and goes out....Gunny also told them same thing beware of Rajveer and Naveen....Cadets goes in library and decides about exam....