Naina Ah Singh

Naina and gang was sitting in mess when Col.Bhargav and Col.Nair enters and joins them...

Col.Bhargav- Toh bacho kya chal raha

Huda- Sir Ji aise toh bahar fog chal raha

Both Colonels shakes their head in disbelief for Hyda's PJ

Pooja- Sir aap daatoge nahi toh hi apko sms bhejege

Col.Nair- Cadet Ghai jaldi se hume incoming call kariye na ki sms

Listening him everyone looks at him in dramatic style whereas he realises that he talked in Pooja's language....Moment later everyone laughs and Col.Nair and Pooja smiles sheepishly...They explains how they painted Rajveer in neon colour and make him bath in classroom whereas Naveen had became Salman Khan in KMA and Gunny was muddy king and Abhimanyu got extra stick hands....Listening all this they were laughing....Naina was sitting and thinking something...

Alekh- Tujhe kya hua

Naina- Kuch missing hai

Col.Bhargav- Main kuch help karu

Everyone nods and Col.Bhargav and Col.Nair guise them with few more pranks...Next day when Four Major woke up find them selves on cliff....At night Cadets took sleeping pills from Anika and put in coffee and gave to Majors and after making sure they're fast asleep they carry them along with bed to cliff....Thanks to Huda, Ali and Alekh who carried them and Yudi also gave helping hand.....Rajveer was losing his patience whereas Gunny and Abhimanyu tried to calm him but Naveen told him it's time to show what seniors can do....Rajveer and Naveen planned Whereas Abhimanyu and Gunny hits their hand on forehead...Here Naina was planning for next prank and Rajveer and Naveen were trying to figure out what's next prank....An orderly comes and informs Majors that Brigadier is calling....They look at each other thinking it's Naina's prank and doesn't go but again orderly comes to tell them...They again ignore but when third time orderly comes Abhimanyu and Gunny convinces them to go and meet B.C...Four of them comes out of game room and looks at each other....Floor was covered with glued and four of them got stuck....Rajveer and Naveen glares at Abhimanyu and Gunny whereas these both looks here and there....Some how they manage to come out but their shoes were still there....Now Majors were going towards Rajveer's room but stops at doorway...

Naveen- Gunny phele tu ja

Gunny- Main kyun (looks at Rajveer) bhai bade aap na (he looks at him) Haan toh aa jao phele

Rajveer- Naina par bharosa tumhe hai na tum jao

Abhimanyu- Toh aapka matlab aapko bharosa nahi hai

Naveen- Baat ko ghumne ki zarurat nahi Abhi ja andar

Rajveer and Naveen pushes Abhimanyu and Gunny inside....Abhimanyu and Gunny bends down keeping both their hands on they head and close their eyes but nothing falls and they stands up...Rajveer and Naveen enters and goes inside bedroom and again neon paint falls on Rajveer and Naveen....Abhimanyu and Gunny laughs looking at them....Whereas Rajveer and Naveen chase them and hug them and make them also paint in neon colour....

Rajveer- Navu aisa kyun lag raha ki Naina hum donno se dushamani nikal rahi hai

Gunny- Haan uske pass aur koi kaam nahi hai na

Naveen- Veeru ki baat me point hai

Abhimanyu- oh please ab aap mat shuru kariye Humari behan pe bewajh blame mat kariye

Gunny- Exactly paint hum donno (points towards himself and Abhimanyu) pe bhi gir sakta tha it's just that we're lucky

Naveen- Veeru chal bata dete Gudiya ko ki asli prankster kaun hai