double oops, with cookies?

Suddenly Maria started to shoot her gun. ”well i didn’t really need saving seeming i just finished the mission” she said in a cocky tone.

“Well my apologies for being worried mistress.” Robin replied in a gentleman tone. Suddenly Maria trips and pulls Robin onto her by accident.

“oh sor-“ Maria begins to say, suddenly their lips clash onto one another. Robin quickly gets up off of Maria and puts his hand on his lips. Maria looks up at Robin and giggled.

“what are you laughing at?” Robin hissed trying to sound annoyed.

“your face looks like a tomato.” She said in between very un-ladylike laughs.

“have you tried looking in the mirror?” Robin asked. Maria looked up at him with a confused look,

“no, why?” she asks. “your face is as red as mine!” he said in a annoyed voice. After a while of silence of looking annoyed at each other they burst out with laughter. 

”we should probably get out of the forest now before the rest of the gang come and see us.” Robin said is a concerning tone.

“okay whatever you say master.” Maria replied. They walked back to the Merryweather Mansion.

“why don’t you come in?” Maria asks robin “well, i..i suppose so.” He replied.

“great. You can come and see my room.” Maria squealed in delight and was already up a few of the stairs with robin a few steps behind her

“i already have.” Robin mutters a little too loudly. “how have you seen my room, when...”

Maria blushed and looked at robin horrified. Robin noticed how Maria was looking down at him from halfway up the steps,

“NO! I didn’t come while you were doing anything i made sure you were asleep.”

“so, what exactally did you doing while i was asleep in my room.” Maria asked in curiosity.

“well, this is emmbarrising but..mmmm”

“what?”

“i heard you had a book on how to make cookies so i searched your room.”

Maria stoped walking and turned around in shock. ‘Robin likes cookies!’

she thought to herself. Robin was too busy looking at the paintings on the wall to have realized she had stopped walking and crashed into her. They both fell down the stairs.

Robin and Maria’s lips met for the second time. Robin started to press himself onto Maria and Maria started pressing back. “I’m home!” Loveday screams in through the doors raceing to the steps.

Robin and Maria took no notice to Loveday until she was crouching down right next to them on the floor and whispering “Looks like i missed a bit of action.”

They stopped kissing each other and turned their head and Maria shrieked.