what happens at midnight?

Maria’s P.O.V          

I grab a pair of long black skin-tight leggings and chuck on a black tank top. Robin forgot about what he was wearing and went downstairs. “so you like hello kitty now?” loveday asks him looking at his boxes.

At first he seemed a bit confused then remembered. His eyes widened and his face turned bight red. I grab a piece of toast and shove it in my mouth “da ya wont ts goos gtt chaeged?” i asked him. He nodded and ran up stairs. And i giggled.

Once he came back downstairs he asked me to meet him at 11:55pm, who asks a girl out that late? All well.

Night fell fast and i met Robin in the Merryweather Garden. I saw him and he took my hand and we walked. His hand were sweating. I look at the full moon.

I guess it was 12:00am by now. He sat me down on a bench he got down on one knee and began to speak

“Miss Merryweather, would you do the honour of making me a happy man by talking this ring and becoming my wife?” i saw his face in the moonlight as usual he had a huge smile across his face. I feel a tear leak out of my eye “Mr. De Noir i would love to.” I say sobbing. “i love you” he wispers into my ear while holding me in his arms.

“i love you too, more than anyone in my whole life.” We broke the hug and started to kiss while a few tears leak from our eyes. “may i have this dance” Robin asks me. “well i bloody well hope so.” I said grabbing his hand while laughing. We danced in the moonlight garden with tears in our eyes and a smile on our lips. my life has now changed forever.