splash!

Maria’s P.O.V

Robin hands out his arm looking at me. “Need some help?” he asks me. I nod and smile “thanks.” I reply taking his hand.

We head up the stair case in silence. We both head into the bathroom. ”i’m gonna take a bath.” Robin says with his top off and undoing his belt. “can i take a shower? You know seeming there is a curtain in between the shower and bath.” Robin nodded.

I help him pull the curtain. “Don’t you mind being naked in the same room as a dude?” He questioned. I shake my head. “no, why is it weird that i really don’t care?” i said shrugging my shoulders.

He nodded “psst. Who cares anyway!” he says. I hear him splash into the bath. I turn the shower head so it faces me and turn the water on. “Maria?” Robin asks me as i’m turning the shower off. “yer” i said poking the curtain. “Do you have boy clothes?”

“yes”

“can i have a tank t-shirt and a pair of boxes?”

“sure” i said shrugging my shoulders even though he can’t see me.

I leave the room and grab what robin wanted. “here you go.” I say knocking on the door. “thanks” he replies. “any time.” I said with a smirk on my face.

I pop on my bra and put on a pair of boxes and a tank shirt myself. Robin knocks on the door in between the bathroom and the bedroom. ”can i come in?” he asks. “yer.” I sit on my bed with a towel drying my hair with my head tilted. “where is the spare bed?” he asks. “i don’t know.”

“where am i suppost to sleep then?”

“in the bed.”

“where will you sleep then.”

“in the bed.”

“so we are shareing.,..”

“the bed, yes. Now shut up and get in so i can turn out the light out.”