20. Trapped and Danger

Xander was in command directing his men covering all corners of the port. Rebel reported the east part was clear and he was heading now to the base where they will all meet together.

"All clear here," Navy reported from the west part.

"South clear." Arrow chimed in.

"Something is not right." Xander murmured while carefully assessing the area. He can see the ship moored but the surroundings were too quiet. It was suspicious to be quiet and his gut was telling him something was off.

"Sage security heading your way." Rebel warned.

Xander docked as the light flashes his way and the static of the radio can be heard from the distance.

"Shit." It was Rebel again after the surprising lightning and thunder.

Their operation could have been easier, but the coming rain will make it difficult for them in the field. Xander was listening in his earpiece as his squad was talking.

"This is good. We can check the area freely when the roaming security leaves." Navy said.

"Rain is always a good company," Arrow said in sarcasm. Rain is never been their good company it was otherwise.

"Beer is on me later." Rebel announced. Navy and Arrow then cheered while Xander was scanning the area thoroughly.

"Meet me at 2 o'clock," Xander instructed and two more claps of thunder were up in the air. The area was humid and it will surely be raining anytime soon.

Xander checked the area once more and he could not be wrong of what his eyes caught after the lightning.

"Stay where you are. There are armed men in the ship." He said immediately without hesitation and regretted his last call to meet them at 2 o'clock. The call was not part of the plan and it's a perfect spot for them to die together.

"Shit. We are trapped!" It was Arrow and his breathing.

"We will leave once it rains. We are nothing compare to their number." Rebel said.

"I agree. I'm looking forward to the free beer later." Navy said from the other line. He can still humor the team even in a dangerous situation.

"Double time. It's about to rain!" It was Xander.

Once in the safe zone, Rebel was pacing back and forth. The information they got was obviously part of the plan to seize them. There is no early shipment but their early death if Xander did not see the enemy first.

"Let's go back to the headquarter," Xander said. They can discuss what happened here and investigate who set them up to die tonight.

His phone beeped before they could leave the area, "Erin is gone."

It was Angel.

His heart pounded on the news. How can she leave the villa when he instructed her to stay and to wait until he is back? He was about to call Erin when another message popped from Angel.

"I told her about the fake marriage." Xander almost breaks his phone of what he just read.

"What the hell!" He muttered. He can imagine Erin hearing the truth from Angel whose mouth like a machine gun.

"Sage?" It was Rebel looking at him if everything was okay.

"You go ahead." He said and his men did not wait for another command from him. They know Xander will tell them the details later.

He dialed Erin's number but she was not answering. His worry doubled in every unanswered call from her. Where she could possibly be? Xander realized at that moment that Erin is his weakness. He couldn't forgive himself if something bad will happen to her.

Xander decided to leave the area to start finding Erin. He suspected one place she could possibly be -Willard Ferguson. He could not let her meet him especially this time.

A loud thunder cracked followed by a heavy rain making him ran and almost missed her, but Erin stood out in the night that his heart stopped seeing her in the distance.

"What is she doing here?" He muttered in anger and waste no second to run where she was.

"Will where are you? I know you are here!" Erin shouted through the rain not realizing the great danger she was in. The armed men could shoot her anytime if they will spot her. They will not recognize her and he was scared for the first time in his life.

Xander ran the fastest in his life and grabbed Erin. She yelped in surprise that did not help with their situation. He dragged her and they hide behind the container.

"Let me go!" Erin shouted.

"Erin, this is Xander." He said holding her shoulders this time. They were dripping wet while staring at each other. He was expecting Erin to calm down but it was the opposite.

"I need to talk to Will. Let me go!" She shouted and Xander did not know what to do. They will be dead in the next minute if he cannot stop her.

"Ssh... calm down Erin. Please come down." He was trying his best to calm her down but she was a goner.

"Let me go!" Erin was pushing him, she was crying this time. She was devastated and his heart was aching for her.

"I'm sorry, but I need to do this." He uttered those words again before he kissed her.

Xander kissed her so hard pinning her down. Erin was in shock and he took advantage of the opening of her mouth as he sucked inside. He instantly feels the heat radiating from her body and from the lips he was sucking. He will not stop until she will calm down.

He moaned as Erin responded to his kisses. He did not imagine his day in operation ending up kissing her in a dangerous situation. He stopped to breathe and slowly caressing her face. It was a burning touch and God may forgive him of his out of place desire.

"Xander..." She murmured and he knew what she wants. His heart swells seeing she desired him as well.

He was about to kiss her again when a light shone on them.