Part 1_the She-Alpha

Lydias pov

My name is Lydia Maze and I'm an Alpha.

I know what your thinking a woman can't be a alpha only a man can, Well your partly right only men could be Alphas.Well That was before me.

I have been the alpha of my pack since I was seven.

My dad was the alpha and my mother was the luna before me, but one night they took me and the beta of the pack Mark Skuller, to teach me how to hunt.

When we were attacked by roughs they surrounded us. my Dad and Mark kept me and my Mum in a protected circle of some sort whilst my mother kept me under her white wolf.

Everyone there were in there wolf forms except me of course, two rouges lunged for my mother and me so my dad broke off attacking them and so did Mark but three more were charging at my mum so she stood her ground managing to kill two of them, whilst she was fighting the third, two more came and lunged at her ripping her back to shreds.

Because of losing so much blood she clasped dead on top of me.

The second my farther had heard my mother yelp he tried to get to us but failed and ended up with a bloody face and a broken neck killing him.

With desperation I looked for my father's beta and saw he was pinned to the ground by six roughs, I couldn't bare to watch someone else I loved die.

So the seven year old me somehow shifted underneath my mother's body and leaped for the rough who was about to bite into Marks neck I tore them all from limb to limb except one that got away.

It was impossible to shift at the age of seven for a werewolf you would usually shift for the first time at thirteen and get to know your wolf at twelve but not me when I shifted I also met my wolf Daisy.

Anyways... when Mark was healed enough he carried my parents bodies with us back to the pack house.He called everyone there and explained what happened, the whole pack was devastated from the loss of their luna and alpha.

The pack knew I was born to a alpha and helped to keep the secret from others and promised to always keep it.

Mark as beta knew the responsibility of an Alpha and said he would take over the best her could until my eighteenth birthday. But about after a month my pack was falling apart without a proper alpha.

So then and there my childhood stopped I couldn't take the sorrow and watch them fall apart so I became an

adult

Leader,

An Alpha,

Of course the news spread that the alpha and luna of the black shadow pack were dead and were now being lead by a seven year old which would be strange and not right with them so me and my dad's beta (now also my beta as well), decided I needed to be feared so other packs wouldn't attack and try to take the role as the alpha we also had to hide the fact that I was a born alpha.

So we told the pack to spread a rumour.

The rumour that...

That I was jealous that I could not become an Alpha so I killed my own parents to take the place of one, and that I was a leader with no mercy and would kill anyone who said other wise.

This worked my horrible reputation struck fear into the other wolves causing them to be too frightened to attack.

But in reality I was told by my pack that I was an even better Alpha than my father and that they would be proud.