𝐭𝐚𝐠, 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐢𝐭

Kairi's POV

I left my small home broken and hurt. My eyes stung from how much i have been crying. My family found out i liked males, and my father flipped. He already hated me because i was intersex but my sexuality sent him over the edge. He hit me and my mother sat back and watched with a blank expression.

I had to leave. So i did. I gathered a few needs and put them in my bag and ran off. And I'm never going back. Ever.

-

I walked through the dark streets of New Jersey. I had no where to go. My friend Robert was out of town so he was not an option. I continued to walk when i felt somethings presence. I turned and saw a black car with tinted window. I could only make out two figures. I shrugged it off and continued to walk.

I turned a few times and the car did as well. I stopped in my tracks and the car did as well behind me. I gulped down the huge lump in my throat. Suddenly their headlights turned on lighting up my figure "Shit" i mumbled as i dropped my bag and sprinted. I ran into an empty parking lot. I turned my head to see the car gone. I stopped and put my hands on my knees breathing heavily when headlights in front of me came on.

I looked up to see the passenger door and driver door swing up. I groaned and massaged my head. Two very very tall  males got out and closed the doors behind them. I couldn't see their faces from the darkness. I could only see the outline of their body "Lets play a game of tag" the tallest male said walking towards me "Run" he said smirking.

I turned on my heel and ran somewhere into the dark. I heard yelling and than fast footsteps behind me. I turned my head to see the other male and got confused. Just as i turned my head i bumped into something hard. I felt a tight grip on my hair pulling me to the ground. I yelped in pain and let out a sob "Tag, your it" he said as he raised the back of his gun "Ah fuck" i mumbled before he knocked me out with the handle of the gun causing everything around me to fade and turn black.

-

I woke up with a horrible headache. I tried to move my hands just to be yanked back by chains. I looked over and i was chained up on a bed. I leaned my head back as i began to sob. I really prayed those men didn't do anything. I was a virgin. The room was dark and cold and horrible smelling.

I tugged at the chains as they cut through my fragile skin. The door opened causing a bright set of light to fill the room. I squeezed my eyes shut and groaned. I heard a soft chuckle. I opened my eyes slowly to see the male who knocked me up "Hey Angel.. How was your sleep?" He asked slamming the door.

I squirmed around in pain and discomfort "Please i beg you. Let me go!" I begged. He just laughed and sat on a chair beside me. He raised his hand causing me to flinch "Odd" he said pulling his hand from my face "Kairi Cosentino. 18 years old. 5"2. Intersex. Is that you?" He asked looking down at a file. I tensed up "y-yes" i stuttered my voice cracking.

He nodded "Intersex.." He hummed under his breath "So you have a pussy?" He asked straight up. I rolled my eyes "yes.." I mumbled ashamed "Mm i never killed an Intersex. Are your kind rare?" He asked making me look at him like he was dumb "My kind? And yes MY KIND is rare. Its like 4 out of a million" i said as i ignored him technically saying he was going to murder me.

He hummed and sat back down "Mmm cool. Can i see?" He asked happily. I turned to face him "You've never seen a fucking pussy?" I asked looking at him confused. He laughed "No i have. But i wanna see YOUR pussy" he said standing up and getting closer to me. I shook my head "Please! Please don't touch me!" I screamed scared for my virgin self.

He laughed "What? Are you a fucking virgin!" He joked and chuckled. I stayed silent. After a few seconds i let out a small sob "Ohh.. Even funnier!" He said as he placed his hands on each side of my shorts. I started to scream and kick around "Please!" I begged as i looked him in the eyes. He rolled his eyes and got away from me "God your so annoying" he groaned sounding angry.

I gulped and looked away. I heard a low laugh "Vic will come and get you to the basement where the other two are. Don't give her a hard time. She has a right to fuck you up if you threaten her. Have a great day, Angel" he said leaving the room and me behind.

The petname Angel kept repeating in my head. I looked at the ceiling letting out soft sobs. I waited for a while until the door opened to reveal a short skinny girl with brown wavy hair and lovely brown eyes. She smiled softly at me and unlocked me. I tried to get up but my whole body was numb "Ohh poor thing. Let me get Mattia! Stay here!" She said walking to the door "TIAAA!" She yelled walking out. I heard some noise and the door opened.

I heard footsteps come closer "Sit up" i heard a familiar voice "Where's Mattia?" I asked the guy from earlier "fucktard.. I am Mattia. Now sit fucking up!" He said rudely. I nodded and slowly sat up. As soon as i was fully up i felt myself being scooped up. I sobbed in pain as i held my sides "Get Taylor to fix this crybaby up" The guy Mattia? Said.

He walked down to the basement and went to a door. He opened it and he walked in. I looked to see two other people. A male and female. They looked at me worried "Alvaro. Take this annoying thing" Mattia said.

Alvaro nodded and got up and took me from Mattia's hand "Oh my, your so light! How can you have such a nice ass and body and feel like nothing!" Alvaro said impressed. I blushed slightly "I-i don't know" i stuttered out as my throat was dry.

He nodded and set me down on a small twin sized bed. Their was two other beds and two other doors. Im guess and closet and bathroom, their was also a small couch and tv and three desks with chairs. The room had a wooden floor and a small white fluffy carpet. The room was white and black theme. It was a decent room.

I looked up and saw Mattia walk out and another brunette girl walk in. She was a little bit chubbier but still beautiful. Every person i have laid eyes on in this place is breath taking. Alvaro is so adorable, the other girl is so fucking pretty. Her curly hair sitting perfectly around her chocolate skinned face. Than Vic was so pretty and now im guessing Taylor. And let's not talk about how fine Mattia is. He may be a dick but I'd still suck HIS di-

My thoughts were cut off by someone snapping their fingers in my face. I looked up at a smiling girl. I think Taylor? I tensed up "Undress darling" she said sitting on a chair "Just stay in your boxers" she said getting some things ready. I nodded and took off my shirt and pants "Ohh your intersex.. My bad baby. I'm so sorry i forgot. Don't be ashamed babe" she said rubbing my cheek gently.

I smiled and nodded. She began to clean my cuts "Lovebug get him some clothes so he can get clean in the shower!" Taylor yelled. Alvaro nodded and got up and grabbed me some night shorts and an oversized tshirt. The lightskin girl went in her draws and pulled out a light pink pair of Victoria secret underwear. She walked over to me and handed it to me smiling "Im Devyn" she said putting her hand out. I shook it "Kairi" i replied taking the underwear.

I got up and went to the bathroom with the clothes. I locked the door and got undressed and turned the shower on. I got in and saw three luffas. I grabbed the dryest and used it. I guess this is kinda better than home.. Except I'll soon die.. But we all die at some point. My time will come no later or sooner.. I'll die when God chooses. And that's my mindset...

I'm ready for whatever