𝐭𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐬

Kairi's POV

I sat on my twin sized bed reading a book about cheesy love. Something i never felt and probably will never feel. All the love stories I've read ended with the two lovers living happily ever after. But not ever love story ends like that.

Some love stories end with death, heart break, abuse, and murder. Not every story has to end with a married happy couple with 2 happy children. But that's how they usually end. I wanted to explore more love stories. Not your typical ones either. The ones that end with tears. That's the stories I wanted to read.

But everywhere i looked i couldn't find those stories. Only the happy ones. The ones that end with a rich family living peacefully. Having trust and love for each other. When in the real word. Love and loyalty were very rare. You couldn't stay loyal to someone without loving them. It just didn't work that way. If your mind wasn't set directly on that person, than you were technically not taken. You just had someone to please you and show you love. But it wasn't really love.

The small door to my shared room opened up to show Mattia. I groaned annoyed. I've been here for 1 week and let's just say i hated Mattia with everything. He was mean and bitchy. He didn't care for anything or one. He was a selfish, self centered, bitch. And im pretty sure he wasn't fond of me either. He calls me angel. Which i hate. He says im an innocent little angel that doesn't know shit about the real word.

Yeah okay hot dreamy man. You know everything about me. NOT. His face is so kissable but punchable at the same time. Like one minute i wanna suck the soul outta him the next i wanna slit his throat. I literally can't choose which i wanna do more. Maybe I'll suck him off than slit his throat. I don't know.

"yes Mattia?" I said closing my cheesy romance novel. I placed the small book on my desk "Your up" he said smirking. My heart dropped "w-what" i said looking at Alvaro who had a terrified look on his face. Devyn sat up a fluffy chair sharing the same terrified look.

"Your up.. Your time has come" he said grabbing my arm roughly. I began to squirm around. I didn't wanna die. I wasn't ready "Please Mattia!" I begged tears spilling from my eyes. I heard Alvaro yelling at Alejandro telling him to make Mattia stop.

Mattia dragged me by my arms to the room i woke up in a week ago. He threw me on the cold floor. He slammed the door and flicked the light on. I flinched at the bright flickering light "Get up angel" he said grabbing my arm roughly and pulling me up from the ground. I looked at him "Please Mattia! I beg you. Don't kill me!" I broke down. It went silent "Okay.." He said and i looked up with pleading eyes "You have to return a favor" he spoke sternly. I nodded frantically.

"My next victim. You will kill. Didn't you say your dads abusive?" He asked holding my shaking body up by my arms. I nodded "Words Kairi!" He yelled. I flinched slightly "y-yes" i said my voice cracking "Why" he said caressing my cheek "Because I'm intersex and im g-gay"

He smiled. A genuine smile "He beats you because you like dick?" He said holding my face to look at him "yeah.." I said biting my lip. He nodded and licked his lips "Do you hate him?" He whispered in my ear his hot breathe hitting my neck.

"I hate him. I wish he was dead!" I blurted. He nodded "Your wish is my command" he said gently dragging me from the room. He took me back and pushed me gently in the room. My mind was spinning. He slammed the door locking it and i began banging on it. I realized it. He was going to kill my father "MATTIA NO!" i screamed. But the footsteps were fading and so was his evil laughter.