𝐥𝐢𝐚𝐫'𝐬 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐤𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐝

3rd person POV

After the kiss Mattia and Kairi shared, Kairi was aloud to explore because Mattia had trust in him.

Kairi walked around the kitchen looking for food when he heard someone clear their throat. He turned around holding a loaf of bread. A tall lightskin male, that had wavey forehead length hair. The guy smirked at the small boy.

Kairi gave the boy an awkward smile "Who are you?" The guy asked. Kairi played with his fingers "uhh Kairi" Kairi replied. The guy laughed "No like who are you. And why are you in bosses kitchen?" The boy asked. Kairi straightened up "Ohh Tia? I'm his friend.." Kairi said smiling.

The guy nodded "Your cute" he said. Kairi blushed lightly "Thank you... Uh-" the guy interrupted him "Dean. My names dean" he said sitting on a island stool. Kairi giggled "Thank you Dean" he turned around and continued to make a sandwich when he felt a presence behind him.

He tensed up and felt hands wrap around his waist "You and Mattia.. Are just friends?" Dean asked. Kairi nodded "We kissed once. But it meant nothing. It was in the moment" Kairi said really not thinking it through.

What Kairi didn't know is that Mattia heard everyword. Mattia stood behind a small wall listening to their conversation. He felt anger rise through him as he heard Kairis soft moans "Bullshit" he mumbled angrily. He heard footsteps go away and walked in to see Kairi smiling while eating his sandwich "What was that noise?" Mattia asked.

Kairi slightly jumped not noticing Mattia "Ohh uhh nothing. I was talking to myself" Kairi said smiling as he took another bite. Mattia laughed "Bullshit Kairi. Who the fuck was in this kitchen!" He banged his fist in front of Kairi. Mattia knew who it was. He just wanted Kairi to explain

"No one!" Kairi said his voice trembling with fear. Mattia licked his lips "Liar's get killed Kairi. So tell me the fucking truth" Mattia said grabbing Kairi from his neck. Kairi dropped his sandwich and looked at Mattia with pleading eyes "A-a guy n-name Dean" Kairi struggled to get out.

Mattia breathed heavily "Why did you moan?" He said shoving Kairi against a counter "I-" Kairi didn't have the balls to say that Dean had touched him "Answer my fucking question Kairi!" Mattia yelled. Kairi began to scratch at Mattia's hand as he slowly began to loose air "He touched me!" Kairi spat out. Mattia slammed Kairi roughly against a counter.

Kairi yelped and felt his eyes water with tears "He touched whats mine! I claimed you! You are mine! That kiss wasn't in the moment you fucktard! I don't just kiss random sluts! You fucking bitch!" Mattia said throwing Kairi on the floor. Kairi grabbed his neck as he began to sob. Mattia grabbed a small knife and walked to Kairi.

Kairi shook his head as he scooted away. Mattia grabbed his ankles and dragged him closer. Kairi screamed "Mattia please!" He begged as he sobbed louder. Mattia pulled Kairi's pants down and ripped his shirt off. He turned Kairi over to his side and pulled his panties down slightly to reveal his waist. He began to carve something into Kairi's skin.

Kairi screaming with pain as he sobbed louder into the floor. Soon the pain slowly went away. He felt something being placed over his top half. A hoodie? He looked down to see blood dripping from his waist and a word

"Mattia's"

"You bitch!" Kairi screamed as he slapped Mattia. Mattia bit the inside of his cheek "Kairi.. Do you want to die?" He asked as he pulled Kairi up. Kairi shook his head holding his waist "Than don't fucking hit me. Don't fuck around with other men. YOUR MINE!" Mattia explained. Kairi flinched as he yelled 'your mine'. Kairi nodded. Mattia smiled as he rubbed his thumb under Kairis eyes wiping the tears away.

He picked Kairi up bridal style "Get a shower" he said bringing Kairi into the basement room. Alvaro and Devyn looked worried as they saw Kairi bleeding "Get him cleaned up. Than go to bed" Mattia said handing Alvaro, Kairi.

-

Kairi got dressed carefully and sat down "Now tell us.. What happened" Devyn said sitting up from her bed. Kairi sighed "A guy named Dean came into the kitchen and was flirting with me and me being stupid i flirted back. He began to touch me and i let him. Mattia heard everything and punished me by carving his name into my waist. He really hurt me.." Kairi said laying down and facing the wall "Awww babe.. Mattia is possessive.. If he sees something he wants. It's his. And he saw you. And he wanted you. And now your his. Weather you like it or not.. Is it right for him to claim you and treat you like a trophy? Of course not. But will that stop him? Of course not. Alejandro is the same way with me.." Alvaro said. Devyn decided to speak up.

"Your claimed by a killer"