part 13

KILLER QUEEN
CHAPTER THIRTY FOUR:
ONE FIVE TO MANY

"THE FIRST TIME THROUGH, I got the calculation wrong

"THE FIRST TIME THROUGH, I got the calculation wrong. That's how I ended up in this body. But know I know the correct calculation"

"What is it?"

"I'll be glad to tell you. In exchange for that briefcase your holding under the table"

"yeah, yeah, so you go back to 2019"

"with the correct math this time so you remain a full grown man. In exchange we get that briefcase that you no longer need. Timeline restored, paradox resolved. Everyone goes on living happily ever after"

"Thats quite a lot to take in."

"What do you think?"

"I think... I need to piss" the older Five said making Olive scrunch her nose. He stood up and took the briefcase to the bathroom and Olive took a napkin to wipe Fives forehead.

"Well, besides the flop sweat. I think that went pretty well am I right?" Luther asked

Five put his hand on Olives arm, stopping her from wiping the sweat off.
"No, no, there's something... something doesn't feel right about this" Five said

"What...what do you mean?"

"I don't trust him"

"But he's you" Olive questioned

"Exactly"

Luther had gone to the bathroom to check on the Older Five—while Olive stayed with the other one until both came out.

"We good?"

"We're good" Luther said

"You got a deal. We gotta hurry, Kennedy's en route. Less than an hour until showtime"

"Why are you do anxious to get going all the sudden?" Five asked

"Relax, your getting paranoid"

"Oh am I?" Both Fives started to have excessive gas, Olive rolled her eyes.

"Okay dingus' lets go" Olive said, Luther and the other Five left, then Olive grabbed younger Fives arm and dragged him out.

Olive walked behind with younger Five as they were on the bridge, behind Luther and Older Five who were acting a bit stiff. Luther was no doubt doing something he shouldn't.

"What are you looking at?" Five asked a man who was starring at him and chuckled a bit from his appearance "see something funny?" Five asked. Olive pulled Five to try and keep him sane.

"Mind your business!" He yelled "or I'll give you something to stare at"

"Five, stop" she said