31

-Shays pov-

"He needs to go. He's been putting this whole school including us in danger this entire time and what if we get caught in the crossfire because of him?" Ray spoke to my twin and I as she paced around the dorm. Denice finally spoke since returning to our dorm 20 minutes ago and it probably hit her harder because he lied to her this entire time. "Yes we need to make him leave not just for our safety but for everyone else's too. But how? We can't just tell him to leave, he won't do it he's is scared."

I was seated on my bed twisting the blanket in my fingers as I thought about what we should do. I didn't even know what to do in a situation like this. One thing after another. "Ray stop pacing your creating wind it's annoying," Ray playfully gasped before plopping down beside me. "Well maybe we can take turns talking to him and convincing him to leave maybe we can convince him and we could find a safe place for him too." Denice said as she sprawled out on her bed next to Ray and I. "Yeah well where is this safe place then Denice? Wolf Springs?" I dramatically said causing me and Ray to burst out laughing and Denice gave me the death glare and the room got quiet. "No not there and don't bring that place or him up ever again."

I nodded. "Sorry sis well where then we need an actual place to convince him to go to?" We thought about it for a while and finally Ray spoke up with an idea. "How about Withering Brook. It's far enough away that nobody here will get hurt but close enough that he can still come visit?"

Denice softly smiled and agreed. "Yes that's the place we can convince Reid to go to." I joined in the conversation. It was a good idea, but can we do it? Will he even go? "Well Ray can talk to him first then me and lastly Denice so that they can have a kiss goodbye," I looked over making a kissyface at Denice who laughed and then threw her pillow in my direction missing me and hitting the wall instead. "Haha missed me." I teased and we all laughed before deciding to go for a quick hunt. "Hey sis, use your gift find us some food?" I smirked looking back at the girls while we walked along the trail from our dorm. "What am I the maid?" Ray and denice spoke at the same time saying yes while I shook my head and then focused quickly finding us a mountain lion near the cliffs to the west of the manor and off we ran and the girls followed behind me as I used my gift to lead us to our snack.

-Tobias's Pov-

Denice and Shay where getting giggly during class sitting there glancing at each other as if reading each others minds which I guess in a way they could as they were twins but they never needed to say much to each other as they always knew what the other was thinking. It was fascinating and when Shay caught me staring she winked making me smile just then the bell rang and she grabbed my hand leading me to our spot which was the library. "Tobi what would you do if you found out one of your friends was convicted in a murder and he was being tracked down by the most powerful people in the world because they wanted to kill him for the crime he committed?" Shay looked up at me and I looked at her with confusion. What kind of question was that? And to be honest that was really harsh to even think one of our friends did that. "Shay what are you talking about did you're do something or Ray?" I confusedly asked her. She shook her head and then sat down on the couch. "No but Reid did I better explain. Come sit with me love because I shouldn't be telling you cause it's not my story to tell but I have to tell someone about this." She motioned for me to sit so I did pulling her small frame into my lap and running my nose into her hair, inhaling her scent which was my favourite scent and that was lavender shampoo.

"Well Reid fell in love with a human back in his home town and that's the first rule he broke, then he accidentally killed her by drinking her blood of course and now the high council is after him because killing a human, any human is forbidden it means the death penalty and Reid is scared so he came here to hide but that's stupid because now everyone here is at risk so he needs to leave and my question to you is that will you help us convince him to leave and keep it on the down low I don't want the school freaking out?" Shay finished talking her small body tense with stress and fear I wished I could take it away but I knew I couldn't. Not forever anyways. "Yes I can talk with him I will do anything to help you and this place, but this is crazy. I didn't know Reid was capable of something like this. That poor girl." I replied letting the story sink in harder. Shay blushed and then reached up kissing my neck and then whispering into my ear. "You know what would make me feel better?" I smiled and she sat up, her legs on either side of my lap as she straddled me. I picked her up and laid her on the couch and this time I wanted to be on top so I quickly slipped her shirt off brushing my fingers against her soft cold skin. She gasped at my touch while I unclasped her bra and my hands massaged her chest, her head thrown back giving me access to her neck where I suckled and kissed lavishing in the sounds falling from her mouth. My hands moved down and slipped off her pants and underwear my fingers dipping into her, making her louder. I felt her belly tense up and stopped unbuckling my own pants and slipping into her while our hips moving in union like two puzzle pieces that were the perfect fit. Shay grabbed onto my face pulling it up to her and her lips attacking mine as she ran her fingers into my hair tugging at the curls around the nape of my neck and our bodies getting closer to finishing and my name slipping from her lips as she tips over the edge taking me with her. We collapsed into the couch while she still played with my hair and her raspy voice whispered into my ear all slowly and seductively. "I definitely do not feel stressed anymore."