Meeting

Chapter Six

[''Don't forget: between hello and goodbye, there was love, so much love.'']

...

- Don't forget to vote and comment -

New York, March 2, 2020

After almost two weeks of trying to arrange a day to meet, they finally succeeded, and Asher couldn't express why he was so excited to only meet him in a cafe after his work. Jaehyun was struggling to cope with his euphoria all morning and afternoon, worried about how he was or whether there was something on his face that would make him look less attractive, and even though his friend was straight, he had to give them tips on how to look appealing, even though he refused the idea of having to do this because he knew River was married.

After work was over and Asher was closing his establishment, Jaehyun only said that he would follow him to a certain point because he would also meet someone. ''Is this the right thing to do?'', he asked, the anxiety being evident in his tone. The boy liked to see how his friend worried about him, even when he didn't seem to learn even though he took several punches and suffered several threats because of it.

— I'm never sure of anything I do. — He grinned.

— You shouldn't brag about it. — He sighed. — But don't come crying to me when his wife finds out about it.

— It's okay. It's okay. — He smiled at him. — Bye.

So Jaehyun changed his direction, crossing the street, while Asher kept walking forward, only looking sideways in search of the name River sent him in the message. He knew that could not report to Jaehyun that the man was showing his body to him during his broadcasts, because he did not even know that he was a camboy and refused to risk saying, knowing that his conservative family still had a great influence on him. He sighed as a smile formed on his face as he remembered the broadcasts. So far there had only been one more, knowing that nothing could overcome the intensity of the things River had said in the first one, like he could make him become someone else when the cameras were on.

He also knew that it would come as a shock to him when he found out that R-Tay was Asher all the time, but he didn't plan on telling it now, he would still like to wait a little longer to tell him such a thing because otherwise, his friendship with the man could be at danger. After all, River certainly doesn't want his wife to know that he is contacting boys to satisfy himself, although that would make him lightly happy to understand how the relationship between him and that woman wasn't as flawless as he said before.

After a few more minutes he finally arrived at the café, already finding him sitting at one of the tables outside, touching his cell phone. He was wearing a blue suit, and he was able to assure with all certainty in the world that it only made him even more charming. As soon as the man approached, he left his cell phone on the table and stood up to greet him with a handshake, looking so harsh at that moment, that for a miserable moment he made Asher forget how he was moaning because he imagined being fucked by him. He smirked as he remembered this, and then sat down next to him, briefly noticing that he had called a woman to serve them, asking for a cappuccino, and waiting for Asher's request, who ordered only a regular black coffee.

— It took a little longer than expected for us to meet again, didn't it? — The man laughed, letting Asher only wish to say that the meeting of the two had taken place well before. — But I'm glad you're here. I really am.