the tournament

*takes place during the goblet of fire. Its the end of the third task*

"Stop being noble," Harry said, "just take the damn cup so we can get out of here."

"But you helped me with the first task. I would've gone down in the first task if it weren't for you."

"I had help. And you helped me with the second task so were even."

"But i had help on that too-"

"FINE. GODDAMMIT CEDRIC WE'LL GRAB IT TOGETHER"  Harry said annoyed.

"Wh...ok"

"On three ready? One... Two... Three..."

As Harry's feet hit the ground his leg gave way and he fell, dropping the cup,"Where are we?" He asked Cedric through gritted teeth.

"I dont- I dont know" he said helping Harry on to his feet.

Harry looked around,"oh hell no" Harry said. This was the graveyard from his dreams,"nope nope nope on three grab the cup again"

"But...but why?"

"I'll explain it to you once we get back to Hogwarts." Harry said hurriedly,"Ready?" At Cedric's nod Harry counted then lunged.

They landed right outside of the maze were they had begun. Harry breathed a sigh of relief.

"Why did we have to leave so fast Harry?" Cedric said, still confused.

"That, Cedric, was voldemort's dad's grave. I've seen it before in my dreams. If we had stayed any longer it was likely that we both would have died, which, is not good. Now if you'll excuse me, I have to go tell Dumbledore and then maybe he can go and collect Voldemort and his servant and then, Cedric, we might finally be able to have a normal school year." With that Harry walked away, leaving a very confused, but relieved, Cedric.