🎤 Duet of Love (Klavier X Reader)

Timing: After Dual Destinies and before Spirit of Justice (Related to the bonus scene of Fell in love with a tomboy.)

•~KLAVIER'S POV~•

After I confessed to my little liebling (darling), we decided to keep it a secret for now.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Bonus scene from the chapter)

When I heard her sing, I remembered that I had a concert with the Gavineers. I've thought about giving her the opportunity to perform using her beautiful voice. I asked her if she would like to perform on stage at the concert. At first, she denied it but I persuaded her to join. I promised that I will be with her when you gets nervous. That must've worked because she said that she would do it. Ja! I am so excited for this!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Few days later, I took (Y/N) to the place that we will perform. I could see (Y/N)'s nervousness and excitemnt. That's one of the many things that makes me flutter. I introduced her to my band mates and they seem to get along pretty well. After that, we practice on some songs. While at practice, I would sometimes hold her hand or wink at her when she looks at me. I love to see her so flustered. Even at break, I would still be flirty with her, be lovey-dovey. I would hug her from behind and feel her weich (soft) (H/C) hair. Her skin is so smooth and it's very soothing. I would even sneak some sweet kisses at her neck and cheeks. After the breaks, we started to get serious with our practices.

On one of the breaks, I asked her something.

"Hey schatzi, I have something to ask you."

"Hmm? What is it?" She asked.

"Do you want to make our relationship public or not? I mean, there were some rumors of us being a couple after all."

"Oh that's why I kept getting texts from my friends about it. It kinda starts to annoy me. But hmmm... I don't know."

Silence...then it broke.

"You know what...let's make it public. I'm gonna take this risk and I won't care what negative things they will say about us. Because the only thing that matters is that we love each other. Nothing would set us apart." She said.

That made me flutter even more. I hugged her and she hugged back.

"Ich liebe dich, schatzi ♥. (I love you, sweetheart.)"

She knows what it means because I said it to her so many times.

"Mahal rin kita ♥. (I love you too)" my schatzi replied back. Good thing I've studied some Tagalog / Filipino from her.

"Well since we're gonna make our relationship public, I got an idea on how we're gonna announce it."

"Hmmm...I'm on board. Spill it!" She says.

I told her that I would announce that I have a girlfriend and that you are from the audience. But the twist is that you're just waiting on one of the wings of the stage, waiting for your cue. I started the song and when your cue is up, you would come in front of the stage and sing your part.

"Good one, but should I wear a disguise or something in case someone from the audience found out about our plan?" She questioned.

"Well, it depends on you. But to pull it off easier, you need a disguise."