Giggles and Blushes (Phoenix Wright x Reader)

Since the last chapter was dark, let's have some light!

Time: Continuation of chapter 4; Cute dare. After Dual destinies and before Spirit of Justice

Read chapter 4; Cute dare, on how they got together!

Lol I know, the new design looks weird but I just wanna try this out.

(T/N)- Theater name

.:°READER'S POV°:.

It's been 3 months since we became a couple and things have been good. Phoenix was very sweet and he really makes me smile.

One day, while we were on our way to the agency to get the files we need for the trial, I was holding hands with Phoenix and talking to Trucy about her next performance.

"Ms. (L/N), are you going to my next show at (T/N) theater?" Trucy asked.

"Hmmm... if I am not busy which is mostly, I will go." I answered.

"Yay! Thank you, mommy!" She thanked me.

Phoenix overheard what Trucy said and he blushed. I also blushed but even more. Trucy gave us a giggle with a mischievous smile. So, after that, I can't stop thinking about what Trucy said and that makes me more flustered.

When we got to the agency, we took the files we needed for today's trial. (Don't worry, no spoilers).

"Trucy, are you coming with us?" Phoenix asked.

"Nope! I have to practice for the show tomorrow." Trucy answered.

"Ok, we'll come back once we're finished with the trial. Bye Trucy!" Phoenix said.

"Bye daddy! Bye Ms. (L/N)!"

.:°PHOENIX'S POV°:.

We left the agency and we were on our way to the courthouse. I looked at her and she was blushing a bit. I decided to ask her why she is blushing. But first, I got to admit, she looks so cute when she is flustered.

"Umm...honey? Are you okay? Your cheeks seemed to be red."

She placed one of her hands on my face and she was shocked. I chuckled and placed my hand on hers.

"Was it about what Trucy called you?"

She nodded. I chuckled again and gently rubbed her hand.

"Well, I think you will be good mom for Trucy." She blushed even more.

"You know you look cute when you blush."

"I might pass out because I kept blushing so much if that was possible. Let's keep moving, we might be late." She laughed.

We held our hands again and continued to go to the courthouse.

.:°AT THE COURTHOUSE°:.

We've arrived at the courthouse just in time. We went to courtroom #3 and got to the defense's bench. We're up against Simon Blackquill so I better keep my reaction time sharp just like the blade.

"The court is now in session for the trial of Deina Lockwood. (I used a name generator, sorry if that's your name)" The trial has begun.

"Is the prosecution ready?" The judge asked.

"The prosecution is ready, Your baldness." Simon answered.