Best Friends~Peter Parker

I wake up to the sound of my ringtone
*spiderman theme*,
I answer it's peter "hey y/n it's peter" Peter Parker is my best friend but I like him more than a friend.

"oh hey peter what's up?" I rubbed my eyes as I was still really sleepy.

"I was just wondering if you wanted to hang out?" He sounded really happy today.

"Okay sure where, when?"

"Meet me outside your house in 20" I said ok and hanged up. I quickly rushed to my closet and changed into a mini black shirt with a galaxy tank top and doc martins.

I was really nervous about today like I always am around him. My hands were sweating, my heart beat faster and I felt like I was about to faint.

I headed out my apartment door and saw peter waiting there looking at his watch. God he was so adorable I thought. I walked up to him "your 2 minutes late" he grinned "whatever" we started to walk down the road. "Soooooo...where do you wanna go?" He looked at me. I couldn't help but smile at his goofy grin.
"Ice cream!"
"Fine" he sighed "As long as you don't whine about getting your hands sticky like you did last time!" I Nudged him "hey don't be mean peter" I said pouting "don't do that face" you continue "stop" he yelled but smiled trying to look away "why?" I said

"Because your cute!" He smiles at me. I turn away and blush like a bloody tomato. I look back at him and pout once again. "Y/n please stop" he places both of his hands on each of my shoulders.
"Nope" I smile

"Well if you don't I am just going to have to chase you!" You both giggle.

I start jogging down the road. And peter is close behind "I am going to get you y/n" he said while panting "you are screwed!" I giggled while running down an alleyway but their was a dead end. Shit his got me now.
I stopped and peter came from behind me
"aahhhh got ya" he started tickling me "hey stop it!" "Hey stop it!" Peter mimics.

We both decided to head to a park. We are sitting on the swings "hey y/n?" He looked at me while swinging on the swing "Yea"

"Can I tell you something?" He looked deep in thought until I said "Of course Pete anything in the world."

I smiled, he returned a smile.

"I like this girl a lot" "ohhh peter who is she" I was really upset inside but I had to be a great best friend. That's what best friends do right?

he looked down at the ground "she is just a really incredible gorgeous girl and I wanna ask her out but I don't no how?"

I was starting to get really really jealous that the girl wasn't me.
"Just act calm relax, ask her out" I placed my hand on his knee.

"oh Kay thanks!" He got up from his seat and kneeled down right in front of me. what the hell is he doing?!
so our faces were just right in front of each other. "Peter what are you doing?" He leaned closer to my face.

The kiss was passionate and lasted about 5 seconds. I broke the kiss "peter what the-" "_____ _____ __________ will you be my girlfriend?" Peter butted in. "Of course my peter parker" I smiled I was so happy.

My best friend Peter Parker was officially now my boyfriend. This is defiantly the best day of my life.