Suprise~Andrew Garfield

Here is my Andrew Garfield imagine. Sorry if it isn't perfect but it only took me about 3 minutes to type. But anyway I hope you enjoy it 😘😍❤️
*

I was missing Andrew so much. He was in New York shooting the amazing spiderman 2 and he wouldn't be back in at least 4 weeks since they had to finish the film off.

We both facetimed each other every day and talking about him on set and how much we loved each other.

I decided to call him since I haven't talked in a while. He picked up "hey sexy" I giggled at his beautiful voice which I haven't heard in what seemed like a million years.

"Hey Andy" I smiled
"are you okay to talk?"
He sighed through the phone "yea I am really sorry y/n but I have to do a scene right now but I will talk to you later bye love you" before I could say anything he hanged up. What the hell? That was kinda weird.

I ignored about what he said and cooked ravioli for dinner still thinking of what he was saying on the phone his voice stuck in my head. yea I am really sorry y/n but I have to do a scene right now but I will talk to you later bye love you.

I sat down blowing on my ravioli as it was so hot. Suddenly there was knock at my door. I groaned, seriously it was 11 o'clock at night who would be over at this time?!

I quickly got up and walked to the door and swung it open. I looked and saw Andrew wearing a suit with a suitcase which was beside him and some flowers in his hands.

"Hey y/n-" I cut him off by my lips crashing onto his. "How's my beautiful babe going?" He smiled as he entered the apartment.

"Why are you here?" I hugged him as I shut the door.

"Well Dane got the flu so we have stopped shooting for a few weeks" I grinned "so that means I am saying here for 2 weeks with the most gorgeous girl in the entire universe"

"Which sadly means I can't dress in my spidey suit" he fake cries while wiping away the fake tears "but I got you so I think I will be fine" he grabbed onto my waist

"Don't worry sweetie your my spidey" I said while passionately kissing him on the lips.
*

Well that's the imagine for you hope you liked it. 😍 the Dane Dehaan imagine I will write soon and then publish it.

Xoxo ~Grace💋