The Osborn Curse~Harry Osborn

I will be doing Andrew Garfield and Dane Dehaan Imagines next. 😁
*

I walked into Oscorp building and into the elevator heading to Harry's office. He called me about an hour ago wanting to tell me something. I rushed into his office but a annoying voice told me to stop. It was Felicia "you can't just go in their you know" she growled and walked up to me blocking the office door.

"Well I think I can go in their" I smirked "after all I am Harry's girlfriend and your not" she was about to say something but the office door opened and harry stood their.

He looked at me "hello beautiful" he seemed really down and not really himself.

He wrapped his arm around my waist and let me into his office where we sat on the couch.

"Harry are you okay?" I looked at his neck some scar was on the side of it. But he grabbed his scarf and placed it over his neck so I couldn't see the scar thing.

"What is that?" I yelled while pointed to where we was hiding the scar, it scared me what was happening to him?!

"Y/n please don't yell" Tears started falling down his face "please don't ever leave me" he hugged me.

"Harry I won't ever leave you i love you more than anything" I pushed him off of me "harry please tell me what's wrong?"

He looked down at the rest of his scotch and skulled it "I'm dying" tears started forming in my eyes I quickly hugged him tightly "what do you mean?" I said while sobbing "t-the O-o-osborn curs-e" he stuttered he looked at me and placed his hand on my face while rubbing his finger on my cheek.

"I love you y/n" he looked down "if you want to leave me I totally understand"

I placed my hands on his face to make him look at me. "I love you too harry" I kissed him. I didn't care if he had the Osborn curse he was still my harry I will always stay by him.

"I will be at your side to the end" I smiled. While he looked at me shocked, thinking I was probably going to leave him. He smiled back and kissed me one more time before hugging me.

"I think I may have a cure" he grinned.

"What is it?" I smiled

"You"

*
I hope you guys all liked this harry Osborn imagine 😜💋 xoxo ~Grace