CHAPTER 25 - That night

Sofia's POV

Hugo took me to my room. Since we were celebrating at my castle. He suprised me the way he wad carrying,i blushed at it.
He looked at me and smirk.
He laid me down on the bed and looked me up and down like he was admiring a masterpiece.

"You're beautiful, you know that right?"

I blushed.

"I know, you tell me everyday." i giggled.

"But it's still not enough."

⚠️(A/N:if you don't like this stuff just skip this chapter till the end) ⚠️

He kissed me on the forehead and started going down, he kissed me then on my cheek, my jawline, my nose and finally on my lips.
He's lips were so soft and gentle at first. I felt something on my lips, then i figured it was Hugo's tongue. I let him got in. We started fighting for dominance which he won. I let a small moan which let us part up to breathe for air.

"Tonight, you're mine, only mine!"

Hugo said in a low and husky tone. WHEN DID HE BECAME SO COCKY?! AND WHY DO I LIKE IT?

"Yes Hugo."

He kissed me, before unbuttoning my dress. I pulled his tie and kiss him hard. After he removed my dress he started unbuttoning my bra.
He pick my legs, i placed them behind his back. Hi fingers were tracing all over my body.
It occurred to me that i was half naked while he wasn't.  I was left with only my panties.

"What's wrong?"

He looked me in the eye with worried look.

"I don't wanna be the only one naked here."

I said in a shy and quite voice. While we're in this position, I'm so embarrassed.

"I couldn't here you quite well. Say it louder babe."

He heard me very well.  He was smirking from ear to ear. He was enjoying this, that i was embarrassed.

"I want to see you naked."

"Beg me."

"What?"

"BEG ME."

I couldn't believe that he is so sexy and cocky at the same time. It turned me on.

"Take off your clothes daddy."

"That's  more like it."

He removed his clothes until he was only left in his boxers.
He cupped my breast with his left hand while on the other one he sucked.

"~Ahh."

I let out a small moan. I didn't know i could make those sounds.

"Louder baby."

"Y-yes daddy."

Suddenly he stops. He looks at me with passion and more of a sexy look.

"I want you to suck it."

"Yes daddy."

He lied down. I started kissing his abs until i come down to his thighs.

"I'm getting impatient. You'll be punished if won't be a good girl."

Wow he was really seductive. It turned me on so much. God he's so hot.

I remov his boxers. His member straighten and got harder.
I took a good look at it, wondering can it fit in my mouth.

" Like what you see? "

He smirked at me.

I blushed at his comment. But i wanted to show him i could be cocky as he is.

I grabbed his member and started stroking it.

"Do you want me to suck it hard?

He was took by suprise, showing it by a light blush.

"Oh yes baby."

I looked down at his member and smash it in my mouth. I started going up and down. He grabbed me by my hair so it won't get in the way and pushing me up and down. I felt his member hitting the end of my throat.
I licked the tip of his member. His scent was so good. I simply love it.

Suddenly he stopped. He took my hands and pinned me to the bed.
He took off my panties and looked at me.

"Are you ready my love?"

"Yes baby."

"If i am hurting just say."

"Alright."

Wow, he really went from cocky and sexy to gentle and passionate.

I felt his member slowly going inside me.

"It's in. ~Ahhh."

I felt pain.

"Can you move?"

I asked him, thinking that pain would go away when he started noving.

He started to move slow. I started to feel an amazing pleasure.

"Can you go faster?"

"Of course baby."

He stared moving faster. He was hitting my insides like crazy. My mind went blank.

"~Ahh soo deep." "D-deeper." "~Ahh."

"Say my name."

"Daddy."

"Louder."

"DADDY!"

"~A-ahh. Daddy im close."

"Me too."

"Let's cum together."

I grabbed his back so i was sitting on him. His hands hold me tight.

"I'M GONNAA-"

"~AHH DADDY."

Suddenly i felt something warm filling up my belly. I collapsed on Hugo.

⚠️(A/N:From here it's safe to read.)⚠️

"Babe, you're amazing."

He whispered in my ear.

That's all i could hear before i blacked out. I guess he really drained my energy.

Hugo's POV

I hug her tight and pull up a blanket over us. After that we went to sleep. This night was amazing. I can't believe she's mine and only mine.

Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter. It was my first time writting a smut. Don't judge me okay.
If you want more let me know.
Bug out💖😜