Hello, At Last

Three songs have passed and he is given a chance to take a short break backstage. He leaves the crowd with a wave, and rushes down to his waiting staff.

Sakura, huh? He grins to himself. Her pink mane stuns him, but it is her eyes that take his breath away. He almost forgets he is in a crowd of a thousand people when his heart is mesmerized by her charming features. It reaches the point where his eyes automatically search for hers, enjoying the way her cheeks flush adorably whenever she catches him.

Naruto taps him on the shoulder, and hands him a bottle of water.

"Hey bastard, try to tone down your charms will ya? I think Sakura-chan's about to faint." He snickers.

Sasuke looks at him oddly, but the blond thrusts his phone.

And there he sees a series of messages from his pink-haired fan who sounded like she is about to pass out in the middle of the concert. He chuckles as he sorts through her text, missing his assistant's horrified look.

She's got him good. Naruto realizes.

I swear to god Sasuke. Ryosuke is STARING AT ME. AND NO IT'S NOT COINCIDENCE BECAUSE I ALWAYS CATCH HIM LOOKING

DO U KNOW HIM PERSONALLY? BECAUSE OMGGGGG I HATE AND LOVE YOU AT THE SAME TIME SASUKE-KUN!

HE HAS TO STOP IT OR I DONT THINK I'LL REACH THE SECOND ACT OF THE SHOW

THANK GOD YOU'RE NOT HERE OR I'LL TOTALLY EMBARRASS MYSELF

His fingers are poised to type but Naruto clicks his tongue. "Time's up lover boy."

He shoots him a glare before gulping down the contents of his water bottle. He doesn't expect the instrumental break to be lapsing quickly, however reading her texts gives him a good heads up and only pushes him to focus giving her one of his best performances. It is her first concert after all.

And maybe try not to stare at her too often.

Something he finds hard to do when he feels compelled to look in her direction.

Returning his phone back to Naruto, he mutters his thanks and jogs back to the stage.

For the first time, he looks forward to the end of the concert because someone is waiting for him.

For the first time, he enjoys the crowd because someone special is watching him.

~O~

The concert ended a little later than 10PM.

Sakura looks a little disheveled with all the screams and cheers she carried out the entire performance. But who could blame her? It's not everyday she can attend a concert and see Ryosuke in the flesh.

Waiting for the audience to disperse, she informs Sasuke that she is about to leave the arena. She hits send, and her anxiety begins to creep in knowing she is about to meet her friend.

The cold winds greet her when she reaches outside, and she takes the moment to observe her surroundings. Stalls and equipment are slowly cleared, with mostly the staff running around to clean up their things. Even the stage is already filled with people taking down the easiest areas.

Her phone vibrates.

Let's meet at the parking lot, near the backstage.
10:15 PM

She gasps. As far as she is concerned, that area is off limits and is exclusive to Ryosuke's crew alone.

Are you crazy?! That's only for the staff. How do you expect me to get in?!
10:15 PM