Chapter 2

"Fuck." He said, reaching to pick up the razor.

"DIPPER! Stop cursing for Pete's sake! Its rude!" Mabel ran into the bathroom.

"Mabel, how old are you?" He chuckled at her innocence.

"22." She said, embarrassed, digging her toe into the ground.

"And almost 23, I think its okay to cuss once in a while."

"I guess..."

Dipper wiped the blood off his foot and elbowed his sister.

Wow. Almost 23... its ten years to this day. The day he came. The day he changed our lives forever. Dipper shivered at the thought of him. The flashbacks.

"Now lets go help Ford." He said, throwing on his old pine tree hat, tone shifting dramatically. Mabel didn't think anything of it and hopped joyfully down the stairs. Sitting at the table were their two Grunkles, coffee in hand.

"Good morning, kids." Ford said, looking up from his newspaper.

"Good morning." They said in unison. Dipper yawned.

"Sorry to wake you so early, Dipper, but it seems there is hole in the barrier. Im not sure how or why or when it got there, but we need to try to seal it before it gets big enough for..." He took a deep breath and closed his eyes.

"For...?" Dipper looked at his uncle with a questioning look in his eye

"For something. I don't know if I should tell you yet, but something." He sighed. "Anyways, we need to patch it. It should be a fairly simple operation, but I need your help."

Sorry I haven't updated this story. I had a rough draft but I decided the change a few small things, then a few small things became and few huge things and next thing I know I'm changing the entire plot. So sorry to my 14 readers for that, lol. You can expect much longer chapters from here on out too. Thank you for reading, ill keep you updated.