Working at the factory

A/N before you start reading I didn't want to go through everything that happens in the factory because everyone knows and stuff so this part is set after the movie when Charlie is now working at the factory. I hope you enjoy this chapter.
Willy Wonka's POV
I sat on my bed, tears falling down my face. Charlie was in the room next door, sleeping soundly. If I strained my ears I could hear his muffled snores and the crinkling of his sheets as he tossed and turned. How I longed to be next to him, my arms wrapped around his tiny waist, my nose buried in his brown hair. A cry came from Charlie's room, my eyes snapped open and I sat upright. I had to make sure he was ok. I slid out of bed and slipped through the door. I crept across the deep purple carpet and carefully turned the handle of his door. I stepped into his room and walked over to his bed. Charlie was crying but his eyes were still shut. I gently shook him awake.
"Mr Wonka?" Charlie whispered
"Yes my dear boy?"
"What are you doing here?"
"I heard you crying I came to make sure you were ok."
"Oh yeah I'm fine it was just a bad dream."
"Do you wanna talk about it?"
"No thank you Mr Wonka."
"Ok."
I stood up to go and leave when his small voice vibrated through my ears again.
"Please stay Mr Wonka."
I made my way over to his bed and slipped under the silky sheets. I wrapped my arms around him and buried my nose in his hair.
Charlie's POV
I didn't want to tell Mr Wonka my nightmare, he would laugh at me. In it, I asked him to be my boyfriend and he said no and he told everyone about and and the all started to hate me. I asked him to stay not because I was scared but because I wanted to feel his arms pulling me into a strong hug. I loved him
A/N sorry this was so trash I'll do better next chapter