Idk know any good title names

Mr Wonka and Mr Bucket walked out of the room. Mr Wonka played with the strings on his dressing gown and straightened his top hat.
I've just been imagining the whole story with his hat on lmao
Mr Bucket stormed into Charlie's room, only to find that he wasn't there. The entire room was immaculate, the bed was neatly made, the curtains were open but dust was gathering on the shelves and desk.
"Where is he?" Mr Bucket whispered more to himself than Mr Wonka.
He stared around the unused room.
"Charlie doesn't make his bed this early in the morning."
Mr Wonka gulped, his heart beat rapidly in his chest, so hard he thought it would fall out. He became deeply interested in his fingers and began to back out of the room, knowing Mr Bucket would put 2 and 2 together and realize he and his eleven year old son were sleeping in the same bed.
Barging past Mr Wonka, Mr Bucket kicked opened the door that lead to Mr Wonka's room.
"YOU!" He shrieked
"WHERE IS MY SON."
"m-maybe stop sh-shouting." Mr Wonka stammered, nervous.
"I-I think I know w-where he w-would b-b-be."
"Take me to him then!" Mr Bucket demanded, pushing Mr Wonka forward.
He lead Mr Bucket to the chocolate room, knowing it was Charlie's favourite place. Sure enough, the sound of muffled sobs filled their ears.
The two men approached the boy. He sat with his knees at his chest, his back pressed to a candy cane tree.
Mr Wonka bent down and stroked Charlie's cheek lovingly.
"Get away from my son." Mr bucket growled. Mr Wonka backed away, making Charlie cry harder.
"Come on son, don't cry. You may feel like this now but not in a few years, no matter how grown up you feel, nobody feels love at eleven years old, you're still just a child but that's ok. You can't let twisted weirdos like him tell you otherwise, ok?"
Charlie looked up, his eyes puffy and red, his cheeks damp.
"Go to hell dad." He spat
Standing up, he grabbed Mr Wonka's hand
"I hate you, can't you just accept that I love Mr Wonka?"
"You're the most mean,selfish person I've ever met."
He lead Mr Wonka out of the room and into their in bedroom. He threw some clothes at Mr Wonka and pulled on his own. Once they were both dressed, Charlie lead them out of the factory.
"Where are we going Charlie?" Mr Wonka asked nervously as they briskly walked down the street.
"We're going for a day out."