Thank You Everyone For 1.5K Reads

Hello Everyone!!!!🤗🤗👋👋

This is Ryuujin, the author of the recently popular Fanfic 'The Light I Saw That Day'

In this special chapter, I will do a full introduction about myself and how I write since some people wanted some tips. ( Im no expert at explaining things😅😅 )

I might also tell some funny stories about myself in the future cuz someone said that it was very hilarious and I should tell some to everyone🤣🤣😅😅

So Lets Start:

Q1: How did I start writting fanfics?

Ans: I started writting fanfics because I saw some KNY Ships comics in youtube's reccomendation tab and wanted to write a story of my own just for fun because of Quarantine was slowly making me insane😅😅

Q2: What kind of hobbies do I do?

Ans: I watch anime and read some light and web novels in my spare time to get some points for my story.

Q3: My age and zodiac sign

I am a weird 17 year old dude / weeb who got into anime and fanfics for some odd reason.

My zodiac sign is Leo since my birthday was on July

Q4: Favorite Games?

Ans: My Favorite games are Mobile Legends and PUBG but I can't play them since my Ipad is  old. I also play rhythem Games like Arcaea and Cytus 2 in my spare time. ( I might play ML again in the future )

Q5: What is the thing that I most regret?

Ans: The thing that I regret the most was breaking my Ipad from gaming rage😅😅😅 but it got fixed so its fine now

Q6: How Did I discover anime?

Ans: I discovered anime when I was at a young age ( 7 years old ) and my first anime that I watched was Naruto.

Q7 : Favorite Anime/novel and What anime that I am currently watching?

Ans: My favorite anime/novel is Arifureta Shokugyou de Sekai Saikyou and Place to Place ( Translation : From Commonplace to World's Strongest ) but they butchered the anime though.....

Ans 2: Im currently watching Maou gakuin no Futekigousha which has a light novel and a manga too.

Q8: What is the dumbest thing that I have ever done?

Ans: The dumbest thing that I did was almost jumping into a fountain and to swim but my grandma caught me before I could even attempt it 😅😅 ( This happend a long time ago )

Q9: How do I prepare my chapters for my story?

Ans: To be Honest, I don't plan my chapters unlike most people. I just write everthing that comes to mind. When I write the chapters, I try to relate the characters in some way to evoke their feelings like relating to Giyuu's depression and much more. This is the reason why I take time to release my chapters and quality is a bit mediocre😅😅

Q10: Are there any tips can you give us to improve our quality of writing? ( Reader's POV )

Ans: For me personally, 3+ years of reading light novels and web novels and 10+ years gave me an advantage and school helped me in someway also.

( Bad Advice Incoming ) ( My Advice: If you can, try to read some novels and stuff, you might learn some words that you didn't know exist and try in someway to evoke the feelings of the characters and it might improve your writing in someways you never expect. )

Thats all I could think of for now. If you have any questions, write them down on the comment box, I will respond to them as soon as possible.

I can't thank you guys enough for 1.5k reads☺️☺️☺️

I hope my advice helps you all in someway ( probably not 😅😅 ) and i will make more chapters soon.

Author-kun Out😎😎😎