CHAPTER 4

******************************
Zylar's POV

The icy cold caused by the howling wind hit my bare skin creating goosebumps and realization struck me that someone was busily unzipping my jeans.

I bit my tongue trying to choke away the tears that were cascading down my visage. Before I could muster the courage to punch the rapscallion straight on his face, I felt him pull down my jeans leaving my bare thighs to the crispy night inclement. I snapped my head back in frustration as his heavy weight landed on my petite frame leaving me gasping for air.

The pain in my shoulder ramped up from the stiffness all the way to searing, blinding agony faster than I could blink. Sweet Jesus! What is happening?
I tried to beg Lucas to stop what he was doing but he wasn't listening. He was too buried in what he was doing giving me no chance to say anything. His cinnamon tongue devoured my face hungrily leaving trails of sloppy saliva all over. It was too disgusting. I screamed my lungs out hoping to be heard by someone but deep down I knew no help was forthcoming. I was right. I instead earned a hot slap from the equally irritated Lucas.

"Shut up!" He snapped.
The pain was unbearable and I let my tears flow freely.
I felt his rough hand between my thighs as he pushed it up to tear my panties. I heard Johnnie's shrill laughter as a moan escaped Lucas. He was watching us. Watching my struggle or rather my helpless battle.

Jeff, come save me. Was what I mumbled before shoving my fingers into the eyes of the villain. 

His anguished cry drummed my ears as I struggled to break away from his firm grip. I didn't see the blow that was coming straight to my already bruised face until it was too late. The pain shot up my face like fire and I cringed. It exploded into my head and made me feel dizzy. I spat out a mouthful of blood hurting my broken lip in the process. The agony faded to a dull throb.

I was now defenseless and on the verge of losing consciousness. Whatever it was that he wanted to do to me, I was already submitting to his heinous act. Unwillingly.

I suddenly heard a loud cry from Johnnie,of course it was him because Lucas was already unbuttoning his pants, and a thud followed.
Lucas was ripped off me and his scream jabbed my eardrums bringing me back to my senses. I could hardly move.
My naked body lay still taking in the bitterly cold air. I peered through my narrowed slits and saw a dark figure standing before me.

One minute I was fighting a hopeless battle with what seemed like a thousand pairs of hands and an incredibly heavy weight and the other I was being carried in the arms of the person I presumed to be my rescuer.

A masculine scent filled my nose with a combination of cologne and fresh roses. It had to be a man.
My angel guardian covered me up with something that smelled like him blocking the cold from my now icy body.

  "Are you okay?" His voice trailed off before my vision blurred and darkness engulfed me.

______________________

Who do you think is Zylar's rescuer??
Next episode coming soon!

Lots of love ♥️