😇 Sehun x chanyeol 😗

(A/N: before I start this one shots book I wanted to say that chanyeol will be the smaller one than the member shipped with him)

"Chanyeol have you seen my-"

He saw chanyeol asleep in sehun's grey hoodie, making the younger sigh, he managed to find another one but knew that 3/4 of them all chanyeol has wore. Sehun really wanted to wear that grey hoodie but he Knew that if he took it from chanyeol, he'd be sad and pout which was sehun's weakness. He picked a black hoodie and saw chanyeol happily asleep on the sofa with his fluffy red hair that looks like a bush, he regretted having to wake chanyeol up but they had an interview today "channie baby you need to wake up" "mhm" he groaned and wiped his eyes as his eyes were droopy "What do we have to do today??" "Only an interview today then I planned on a date afterwards" chanyeol's eyes lit up when he heard the word 'date'. They haven't had one in such a long time due to schedules and busyness of working constant,he was glad there was only 1 interview and they'd be done for the day and would have free time. Sehun had left his house without warning chanyeol and the older had been confused on where sehun went. He searched around to see where sehun was and didn't see him anywhere, panicking him, he had went in his car that was normally parked next to his.

He managed to keep the frizz in his hair since it was naturally curly, he made sure it was neat before he left to the SM building in his car. As he headed to SM, he had managed to get there faster than usual, he got to the building and saw the others waiting for him "hurry up slow coach!!!" Baekhyun shouted and chanyeol ran over as they saw a black cab for them all to get into to travel to the interview. As they were heading to the interview, sehun had wrapped his arm around chanyeol who was too busy on his phone, scrolling through instagram. When chanyeol liked a guys post with him flexing off his muscles at a gym place, making sehun have anger and jealousy boil up inside of him. He knew chanueol wouldn't cheat on him or leave him anytime soon but it still annoyed the younger. Once they finished the interview, sehun saw him like more of men's posts on their muscles and sexy pictures of them as If they were models. Sehun had enough and didn't want to talk to chanyeol.

Chanyeol had put away his phone and wanted a kiss from sehun but saw that he was acting funny "babe why can't I have a kiss?" No response came from him, making chanyeol annoyed since he hated being ignored "What is wrong with you ba-" "Stop calling me babe alright!!? You have been liking other men's posts and you were in a relationship with me at the same time, don't you find that disgusting?" "W-what do you mean were in a r-relationship?? Are we not a t-thing?" Sehun had saw tears build up in his eyes as if it became a waterfall "No not if you are going to be liking men's posts on instagram of what attracts mainly women!" Chanyeol had felt the tears fall down his face, he took off the hoodie and threw it on sehun before leaving to his car, driving off. He tried to stop the tears falling down but he couldn't, making him feel worse.

Sehun was right, he should stop looking at stuff like that when in a relationship, he presumed they weren't in a relationship anymore and managed to get home safely. He dropped off his shoes before heading to his bedroom upstairs, he felt like he couldn't do anything without sehun telling him not to do that. Chanyeol had threw the sewing in the bin from what was sehun and chanyeol holding hands but as small figures on the random piece of clothing, he sighed before he heard a knock at the door. He had answered the door to sehun, he saw him with a sad expression but he kept a brave face on answering the door "I'm so sorry about earlier" "mhm sure you were" "can we go back together again??" "I think.......it's best for both of us to have time apart" sehun nodded and walked off, away from the house and chanyeol closed the door, he broke down into tears and placed himself against the door, he couldn't believe that he just did that to himself. If anything he wanted sehun to wrap his body in his embrace, laying kisses on his neck and telling him he was his.

( overdose warning)

Chanyeol had a full packet of high effective pills and drank it down with water, he had been in the living room and managed to keep it all down. A minute later, he hadn't made it to the bathroom in time and threw up all on the floor, he felt his breathing become heavy, he kept coughing and felt himself get a dizzy headache. Sehun had knocked on the door and after doing it 2 times, he felt the door unlock and he went inside and saw chanyeol coughing his guts up from the pills and saw the pile of sick that was on the floor. Sehun had picked him up and carried his weak body to his car, he locked the door behind him with chanyeol's keys.

He put him in the passenger seat and saw chanyeol's body being droopy along with his eyes "What happened?" "I don't.......remember" 'please don't leave me now' sehun thought and luckily they got him to an emergency room after getting him to the hospital. Sehun managed to enter the room after 8 hours of waiting, he saw chanyeol attached to machines, including an oxygen mask, sehun stroked his small, cold hand then saw a doctor enter "is he ok?" "We had to pump his stomach since he had absorbed a pack of these high effective pills which can kill if you have both packets but luckily he only did 1 packet" "ok thank you" as the doctor left, he felt chanyeol's hand connect their fingers.

He looked up to see chanyeol smiling with the mask on, he hugged chanyeol and he did the same back "I'm so sorry sehun my thoughts and my d-depression took over m-me" "It's fine as long as you're alive I'm happy" they both smiled and kissed before sehun spoke "please can we be a couple again?" "Yes I missed you and I made a big mistake saying we need a break, I couldn't leave you" "I can't leave you either we could have a future with us being married then adopting babies" "I can't wait for that to happen" "neither" they kissed, not long after they rubbed their noses together and smiled.