😄Xiumin x chanyeol 😗

(Angst and fluff warning) -Angelhan

"Babe please stop stressing it isn't good for our baby"

"I look fat and fans will laugh at me!"

Xiumin had tried to calm his 5 months pregnant boyfriend but he wouldn't listen to him, he wanted to wear an outfit that didn't make him look fat. "Babe you look fine just please stop throwing hard words at yourself!" "I CAN'T HELP IT ALRIGHT!!? CARRYING THIS MUCH WEIGHT ON ME ISN'T HELPING ME STOP STRESSING!!" their talk was like that for 5 minutes until chanyeol saw blood come from his area and so did xiumin. "Oh my god what is happening?!" "I don't know let's just get to the hospital ok?"  Xiumin knew god damn well what was happening but didn't want to tell chanyeol incase he stresses himself more. Once they got to the hospital, chanyeol had got checked and had some tests done, Xiumin was allowed in to support the younger. "I'm sure it will all go well babe" "I hope so" the doctor came in with the fetus and shown them with a sad expression "I'm so sorry to tell you this but the baby is dead" chanyeol had cried in Xiumin's arms and they had headed home after the hospital. They stayed in their bedroom, chanyeol and xiumin had been crying about their sudden loss of their baby.

After that traumatic day, chanyeol became depressed and didn't want anything to do with anyone, he put on a smile for fans but behind all the cameras, he felt like he was worthless and nothing had a meaning anymore. Xiumin became concerned about his health since he wouldn't speak to him as much as he did before. One day, Xiumin came back a bit late since he got them both a takeaway, he saw that chanyeol was no where to be seen. He placed the food on the side and headed upstairs, constantly calling his name "Yeollie where are you!?" He opened the bathroom door to see him about to cut his arm and managed to dodge him from doing so, but it lead to him getting cut on the face, making chanyeol panic "oh my god I'm so so sorry" he went to get a first aid kit and managed to clean up the damage he left on Xiumin's face "it's fine now yeollie stop worrying" "but I hurt you?" "It's fine I forgive you and I knew you didn't mean it" "ok" they both went downstairs and ate the food that Xiumin brought for them both, it was all quiet until xiumin spoke with a smile "so babe I know you probably don't want to do this but.......can we try for another baby?" Chanyeol smiled and nodded as he hugged the taller male.

*9 months later*

Chanyeol had been holding the twins in the hospital bed, wearing a gown from giving birth in the hospital. He was waiting for xiumin who was heading to the hospital, rushing from an interview with exo. Chanyeol admired the twins, one boy and one girl, just what him and xiumin wanted. The hospital door was knocked on by Xiumin and he was allowed in, Xiumin smiled as he saw the babies in chanyeol's arms "I'm so sorry for missing their birth" "It's fine they are here with us now". Xiumin had held the boy and chanyeol held the girl, they had loved their little newborns and couldn't wait to raise them together.

 Xiumin had held the boy and chanyeol held the girl, they had loved their little newborns and couldn't wait to raise them together

(Sorry if it seemed short I didn't mean for it to be short I thought it was longer 💓💓)