😋EXO x Chanyeol😗 - knee high socks then a baby

(In this oneshot, chanyeol likes to cross-dress for exo and he's really small compared to other members like 5'6)

Chanyeol had been currently sorting out his high knee sock collection and he was currently wearing white ones with 2 black stripes at the top of them.

He had been sorting them out into piles since he had so many, the others didn't know he wore them nor cross-dress

He had been sorting them out into piles since he had so many, the others didn't know he wore them nor cross-dress. He was currently wearing blue Jean shorts with a pink girl top, as he finished putting the socks away, he was changing his high knee socks into fluffy ones with a bow.

As he was doing the 2nd one, kyungsoo opened the door and was about to speak until he saw chanyeol in this outfit "it isn't what you think!" chanyeol said in a panic

As he was doing the 2nd one, kyungsoo opened the door and was about to speak until he saw chanyeol in this outfit "it isn't what you think!" chanyeol said in a panic. Kyungsoo saw the room and it was all light colours and there was a lot of soft bears, including stickers on his lyric writing books. "It's cute chanyeol I understand why you wouldn't want the others in here, they are assholes" "I know" minseok was behind kyungsoo and saw the room too. "Oh my God it's so cute in here!" He said then smiled at chanyeol and he did it back.

They closed the door and asked if they could look in the sock drawer, he allowed them to and saw them admiring all these knee high socks he had. The pair that caught the 2's eyes were the ones that matched a maid outfit "do you have a dress to match it?" They gained a nod from chanyeol and he shown them the dress. "Promise to no-" the door opened to see the rest of the members, it became awkward since he had held a maid dress and they saw his outfit, making them feel awkward at that point. The tension was high in the scene then baekhyun spoke "is this all why you wouldn't let us in your room?" Chanyeol slowly nodded, looking like he was sad. "It isn't a bad thing yeollie" Jongdae said with a smile "it's cute" Kai added who also smiled with the others. "Baek there's overwatch socks here" Baekhyun's eyes soon lit up as he saw them "no way you never told me you had these!!" "Why would you wear them?" Sehun joked "I actually would if they fitted me, sadly they're midget sized" "Yah! I'm not a midget!" "You are" baekhyun responded teasingly, making chanyeol go red "can you show me what the overwatch ones look like?" Chanyeol nodded with a smile. Once he put them on, baekhyun loved how much it suited his outfit.