Chapter 6 - Baggy

Nine years ago,

Dave

"Aw, thank you, Jace." Sarah threw her fake smile at him and grabbed his face and gave him a brief kiss on his lips. "Okay, next."

I glanced at the queue of boys waiting to experience the same thing. What the hell is this? "What are they doing?" I asked Rosalyn. She picked up mac and cheese for me and sandwiches for herself.

She glared at Sarah before looking at me. "I told you that bitch is mean. She manipulates boys to get her work done. She offers them a kiss and blah blah. And in return, they do homework and projects for her and her friends. How disgusting she is!"

Sarah was sitting at the table and her legs were crossed and her purple mini-skirt was too short to hide her upper thighs. Most of the boys stared at her long legs lustily while grinning widely. I looked around for her friends, but they were nowhere to be seen. "Thanks, Darling." She said and snatched the file from the next boy and placed it on the table. She leaned forward and whispered something in his ear before kissing him behind the ear. I shook my head and turned back to Rosa, who held the food tray.

"Dave, let's go," Rosa said, heading to our table.

But before we could reach there, "Hey, Baggy." I heard her soft voice from behind. "What's up?"

I smiled before turning to look at Ava. She was with her three friends, Travis, Tessa, and Ian. Travis was on the left side of her, wearing a black leather jacket and black jeans. Ian was on her right, wearing a red printed shirt and ripped jeans. Tessa was standing beside Ian in a simple dress, jeans, and a T-shirt. And Ava was dressed in leggings, knee-high boots, and a shirt that fell to mid-hip.

"You can look all you want. You're never going to get it," Ava said, smirking and crossing her arms over her chest.

I adjusted my glasses. "Do you mean Catherine?" I pointed to the girl sitting at the table just behind them.

Ava glanced at her briefly before narrowing her eyes at me. "She is hot, isn't she?" I said, grinning widely. "She has gorgeous legs." I heard Rosalyn's soft laugh. "Have you ever heard about the Sun?" I smirked, adjusting my glasses. "Because Earth revolves around it, not you!" I grinned while hoots and a whistle filled in the entire hall. Without seeing her shocked expression, I turned around and walked to our table.

"Oh, for fuck's sake..." Someone cursed behind him. Maybe it was Travis.

"Oh, my goodness!" Rosa giggled and her happiness was undeniable. "You've shut up that slut!"

Slut!

"Don't call her that," I said coldly.

Her brows snapped together. "Dave, have you forgotten? She humiliated you in front of the entire cafeteria. First, she kissed you and after that, she named you 'Worst Kisser' and not to mention your changed name Baggy!"

I like Baggy. Because ever since Ava introduced me to that name, I felt satisfied whenever she called me that. It sounds more friendly than an insult.

"Let's eat first. I'm hungry." I sat down and shut down the topic.

She grabbed the sandwich and took a bite, chewing. "I don't like she calls you Baggy. It sounds like an insult. I have been here for two years and you know nothing about ATTIS! But don't worry, you will discover them soon. You already know Ava. And you can see Sarah. She uses boys like tissue paper. I thought the 'Use and Throw' concept was only applicable to products, but here she has applied it to innocent guys." She glanced at their table briefly, and a deep scowl formed on her face. "Travis..." Her jaw clenched tightly as she watched him. "One day I'll kill him."