2.

She gave her order of a simple caramel macchiato. I kept giving her subtle glances. She looks so similar...

I know it would be weird if she caught me staring but I can't help it.

"I-I'm sorry for my behaviour earlier. Actually....I lost my sister a few years ago due to suicide... And you look exactly like her.....I got depression after her death and I couldn't control myself from hugging you...."I spoke while handing her the coffee.

"Oh....I'm really sorry for your loss... It's ok.... You can hug me. It's normal. If you ever want someone to talk to... You can always come to me...ok?"she spoke with a soft voice and wide smile. She kept her hand on mine. I smiled back. For the first time after noona's death.....I genuinely smiled.

We exchanged numbers and set back on our ways. Well....she set back on her way and I followed her. I have to make sure she is safe.

I discovered that she lives 2 blocks away from me. Why didn't I know her before? Probably because I didn't care and I don't even know the person who lives opposite of me.

Once she got inside her house,I grinned and went back. I want to meet her again.....

I remembered about her phone number. So I quickly got my phone which I didn't change when I left the house. It was the latest Iphone of that time and it's working pretty well. I quickly saved her number so that she won't be asleep till then.

 I quickly saved her number so that she won't be asleep till then

*are(first text last line)

*She's 18 not 17*

Woah....she wants to meet me. She's such an amazing person. I don't know how I'll be able to live without her...I know it's pretty weird but I just want her beside me and my life will be done.

And I'll do anything to keep her with me this time.....

Ara POV

I talked with Taehyung. He seemed a bit insecure about his past. Tomorrow, when I'll finally meet him again, I'll try to help him.

But it's already past midnight so I should sleep now....

~next morning~
I woke up at nine. Today is the weekend so no disturbance of anything. I did my routine and ate my breakfast. Then I sat in the couch and patiently waited for 11. Add the clock struck 11,I got up and went to get ready. By 11:25,I was ready. I decided to take a walk before going to the café.

I was strolling in a park with a strange feeling that someone is following me. I checked hundreds of times but it was always empty. I mean that no one was looking at me. Otherwise the park was full of people.

It was 11:45 when I decided that I should head to the café. I stood up and started walking, but I heard a child's cry. I followed it and saw a kid crying in the sand pit. I went near him and asked "what's the matter? Why are you crying?" "I-I lost my momma...I don't know where she is"and he started crying again.

"Don't worry, I'll help you find her. What's her name?"

"C-choi Mina" he chocked out. "Don't worry, we'll look for her ok-"I was cut off by a loud shrill that sounded very annoying.

"HEECHUL....WHERE ARE YOU?" The kid's face lit up and he shouted "I'm here momma"

A woman who looked 25-26 with very heavy make up came towards us. As she saw me, her face got pale and she started shaking. Suddenly,he expression darkened.

"YOU B*TCH"She shouted and ran towards me. I got scared. She slapped me and pulled my hair tightly. It was hurting so much "m-miss! What are you doing? Let me go!" I told her.

"You b*tch ruined my whole life. You faked your death and made your brother complain about me! My parents dropped me out from school and made me marry a playboy who gets s*uts home everyday. You ruined my son's life too. I'm gonna kill you" she shouted at me and started kicking me.

I was crying so hard. Suddenly,I heard a sound. I was too scared of that witch to look up.

I heard a few punch sounds and groans. A man was saying something but I could only hear a blurred sound of my heartbeat.

I felt someone embracing me. I got scared and started moving backwards. The person hugged me tightly and mumbled something. I still can't hear anything other than my own heartbeat.

I looked up and saw Taehyung....

Taehyung POV:
I was near her house. I wanted to keep her safe on the way to the café. I saw her coming. It was still pretty early so she went to the park.

She was just sitting there and when the time was 11:45, she stood up. I also got ready to follow her when she suddenly changed her route.
——————————————————
Ayo! Hitman bang here. It's a pretty long chapter...... And yeah, after y/n's death, he read her whole diary and when he read that they had bullied her so bad, he went to Jungkook's house and almost beat him to death. Then he went to Mina's house and told her parents about her daughter. He even had proof of her kissing multiple guys. They were furious and made her marry one of their friend's playboy son. They said sorry multiple times on her behalf. Mrs Kim, aka 'mom' also got to know about Mina and her dirty tricks, she was very guilty. She lost a precious gem...