Epilogue

"Taemin~~" I ran behind the 4 year old who was avoiding to eat. Such a naughty boy.

"No momma,I don wana eat" he whined in his childish language. "But you have to eat baby. Don't you wanna be handsome like your papa?"

He scrunched up his nose while thinking. "But~~i wana be like papa but but but I don wana eat" he said with a pout. I was about to melt in his cuteness. He's just like his Appa.

Suddenly,the door opened revealing my husband,Taemin's Appa.

"Appa!" Taemin shouted and jumped to his father. His father smiled and picked him up. "Aww~~~did my baby miss me?"

"Yesh papa". He spoke cutely. I giggled at the 2 cuties.

It had been 5 years since that day...when I kissed him. He was shocked. I was too. The next few days were kinda....well not kinda but VERY awkward. We couldn't make eye contact. He would often get lost in his own world.

That was until I let my emotions speak to me.

And I confessed.....

Just by the look on his face,I can tell that he was the happiest man that day.

He took me on dates,he became a more responsible man and he always made time for me and all that.

Now,he's a counselor at a nearby hospital. He left his job as a florist long ago. He helped many people suffering from depression. His depression went away when we started to date. Although he is still Hella guilty.

"Lets go to the park ok?" Taehyung asked us.

"Okay!!!" Taemin shouted excitedly. This kid....

As I was about to go, Taehyung backhugged me,and then kissed me.

"Eww~~look at them." Taemin said with a scrunched nose.

We just laughed it off.

~At the park~

We were walking here and there in a park nearby. The same park in which that Mina girl tried to kill me. I wonder what happened to her? I looked at Tae and asked him"Tae,do you remember hat Mina girl? The one who bullied your sister" Tae suddenly stiffened.

"Yeah"he quietly responded. "Well~~where is she now?" I asked again.

"How would I know he replied, fastening his pace. Why is he acting weird?

"I'll get some ice cream. You and Taemin can go sit." He said with his boxy smile.

We were sitting on the bench when....

"Ara?" Someone said. This voice is too familiar to be forgotten.

"M-mom?" I asked as I looked at her. She was looking at Taemin. "Is he my....."she trailed off.

"Yeah....he's your grandson" I said in a low tone. She started crying. "Mom! Are you ok?" I asked her. "How will I be ok? It has been 5 years since I haven't seen you nor heard from you. And now, suddenly I get the news that you have a son!"she said emotionally.

"I thought you said you didn't want to be associated with me..."I said looking down in a low tone.

"That was one of my biggest mistake. Now I understand. You didn't want to marry just some guy for our business. I'm sorry..."she broke down. I noticed that my father was also there.

"Yes princess....we are really sorry"he apologized while crying. "Who are they mom?" Taemin asked. "They are you grandparents"I said with a smile. His small eyes lit up as he looked at them. "Really?!"he asked. I nodded enthusiastically.

He ran to them and hugged. Tae also came back.

"Ara....?" He asked me confused. I explained everything to him. He got really happy.

"I thought you left my baby alone to take care of a child. I was about to throw hands at you"my mum said as we all laughed.

So this is a perfect family....

We went back home. It was midnight. I was about to sleep when I heard Tae whisper something into my ear that made me into a tomato.

"You know my dream is to have 5 children,right?"

——————————————————
End of epilogue
READ↓
Taehyung killed Mina so that's why he was nervous. He didn't cheat(only if someone is confused)

Yaayyy the unplanned story is completed. I still feel like I ruined the first book by writing the second one but...what can I do now.

A shameless self promo↓
Soo....I wrote another story and...

I wrote another story and

If you are interested,I have uploaded the prologue so you can add that to your library 🙃Byeee        

Byeee