8.

1 year later~~
It has been a year. Me and Tae are still living together. I haven't heard from my parents ever since. Tae is still guilty and blames himself.

Even after all this,I never left his side. I'm now working in an office and Tae works in a flower shop. His own flower shop to be precise.

Lately....I felt like I'm falling for him. I already know that he still loves me because of the way he stares at me. He never got closer with any other woman.

Right now,I am laying on the bed, staring at the ceiling. My face was calm. But my emotions were having a WWIII.

While I was trying to figure out my emotions,I heard a loud sob. But it seemed like the person didn't want anyone to hear it. I quickly got up and went to Tae's room.

I quietly opened the door and saw Tae sitting in a blanket. He was clearly crying. He didn't notice me so I went further into his room.

"T-tae,are you ok?" I asked him in a low tone,careful of not scaring him. His eyes got wide as if his parents caught his eating ice cream at 2am. "W-what are you doing here?"he asked gulping.

"I heard some sobs.....are you ok?"I again asked him. He just broke down I didn't know what to do.

I just hugged him and rubbed his back.

"It's ok....what ever is bothering you,don't let it get to your mind." After 15 minutes of consulting,he finally calmed down.

"I'm sorry" he again said. "For what?" I asked him confused.

"Your parents left you..." "Hey,hey,I told you it's ok. Don't blame yourself. Who knows I would've killed myself rather than being married off to a stranger." I joked and at lighten up the atmosphere, but instead, his muscles stiffened and his eyes got dark.

He looked up at me and his looks were too freaking intimidating to look at.

He got up with a jolt and held both of my shoulders harshly.

"Don't you dare take your life. Don't even joke about it. It's serious. I don't wanna lose you too"he shouted at me in his deep voice from the top of his lungs. I started shivering. I never saw his this side...and I never wish to see it again.

"C-calm down t-tae"I tried to tell him but he cut me off. "No! First assure me that you won't take your life." He sounded firm and stubborn.

"Ok then, tell me. How will I be able to prove that I won't kill myself" I said a little annoyed.

"Do whatever you can"he said being stubborn.

"Ok...." I lightly whispered
"I won't ever take my Life"
I repeated this sentence 50 times. He still didn't seem to budge.

"Tae please~~ I'm sorry. I won't ever do it. I won't even joke about it. Just stop it.

He shook his head. I got irritated. "Fine then" I got up to leave his room but before I could take a step away from him,he held my wrist and pulled me towards him.

"Yah!"I shouted. "You are not going anywhere missy. You need my forgiveness to leave this room." He whispered into my ear.

"Ugh.....just tell me what should I do to get your forgiveness?" I asked him.

"Hmm....let me think" he pretended to think. "Umm... How about you kiss me? He spoke in a teasing manner while wiggling his eye brows. I got all red and embarrassed. I started to hit his chest. We was laughing his ass off.

"Just tell me~~" I groaned.

"I told you! Looks like you aren't getting any forgiveness today" he said and pecked my cheek.

"You know what?"

I looked back at his face. He raised an eyebrow.

I didn't waste a second and smashed my lips on his.

——————————————————
End of chapter 8.
This was the last chapter and now,there is the epilogue and blah blah.