Tᴡᴇʟᴠᴇ

August 3rd 2020
Lʏʟʏ🦋

It's been a couple days and it's definitely officially that me and my boyfriend are moving into together. We're still looking for apartment but right now I'm on my way back from the nail salon I just got my nails done and I'm on my way home. When I got home I took a shower and then after my shower I got dress in some tights and shirt and went live.

So y'all my lashes finna drop real soon ether on my birthday or on the 22nd which is my boyfriend birthday or the day after that cuz we're not even gonna be in town for our birthday. I said.

Yes there's gonna be a blog so don't worry and we're gonna have a party like a week before or 2 weeks before we leave it's supposed be the week of our birthday but my boyfriend got the tickets the week of our birthday but I'm not really complaining cuz it I'll be with him. I said. I then went live with Angie and we talked.

Why didn't you say you was gettin ya nails done I need mines done? Angie asked.

I did but you didn't answer on time and I had appointment made. I said.

Oh I didn't see ya text. She said.

I see. I said she laughed and I laughed.

Alright I'm finna get off live cuz I actually have to meet up with melo cuz we have to look at something's. I said.

Okay see y'all later. She said.

Bye guys. I said and ended the live then called melo and he didn't even answer. I sighed and called him again.

Oh my god LaFrance answer. I said tapping my screen until he's face popped up on the screen.

Yes? He asked sounding like he just woke up which was a fucking turn on.

Hello get up we gotta go meet up with the landlord. I said.

Baby I'm tried can't we reschedule. He groaned.

No we gonna show him we're mature or they most definitely won't give us the apartment. I said.

Alright. He sighed.

When I get there you better be ready. I said.

Okay. He said so tried.

Bye I'll be there in 15mins. I said. He nod with his eyes closed.

Love you. He said.

Love you too. I said and ended the call sighed and put my shoes on made sure I had everything.

Then I grabbed my keys and left

Then I grabbed my keys and left. I went to get gas first then went to his house and when I got nobody but him was here and he was still sleeping.

LaMelo. I said walking into his room. He groaned turned the over way.

Wake up. I said.

Baby I'm so tried. He groaned. I sighed and put my purse down.

Why? I asked. He shrugged and turned on his back.

How long was ya ass up last night after I left? I asked.

Probably till like 4. He said.

I said don't stay up to late I'm really not tryna sound like some mom but I said don't be on so late cuz we got something to do tomorrow LaMelo you never listen to me get ya ass up and let's go. I said.

Mamas why you gotta be so mean? He asked getting off the bed.

Come on we gotta be 15mins and there's traffic today. I said walking out his room and got in car.

Gimme kiss. He said. I kissed him and then put my sun glasses on.

If I wore glasses would you still love me? I asked.

Yes mamas nothing you change bout ya self is gonna change my mind bout you. He said I awed and kissed him. We soon got to the apartment and the landlord showed us around the apartment it nice and the Balcony there was a extra room which I need cuz I have a business and I need space to put my stuff at master bedroom was definitely perfect dude he'll have his side and I'll have mines.
August 4th 2020
So we're supposed know if we've got in the apartment ether tomorrow or the 5th and right now I'm at Melo's houses it's literally just us cuz his parents are in Orleans for Zo games we had to stay cuz our lil meeting yesterday. But melo was playing the game and I was in between his legs watching him play.

He would check on me every 5 to 10 mins and give me kisses. I then turned on my stomach I didn't do it on purpose but I laid head on his crotch cuz I getting tried and didn't wanna move.

Baby. He groaned.

I'm sorry but I'm tried and I wanna stay right here. I whined. He sighed and nod then kissed my forehead and I fall sleep like 5mins laters and woke up around 1am and melo was sleep. It was like 10pm when I went to sleep. So that makes since.

But that doesn't matter cuz my fucking boyfriend is so sweet his literally in the mostly uncomfortable position and didn't even wake me up to move so I woke him up.

Baby wake up. I said shaking him. He groaned letting me know he listening which meant he didn't got go to sleep not to long he probably went to sleep like 20mins ago.

I know ya neck hurts bae laid down. I said.

I'm fine mamas. He said. I kissed him and he smiled.

Baby ya necks hurt and we both know that shit so fix ya self. I said.

Alright. He said and actually laid down on his back. I laid on his chest and he wrapped his arm around my waist and we both went back to sleep.
Next day...
I woke and melo had is hand around my waist still sleeping. I turned and got on his waist he didn't do anything put hug my waist I'm tighter. I kissed his jaw and up to his lips. I then grabbed my phone and recording us and I kissed him. He turned his head the other way making me giggle so I kissed him again. He groaned letting me know he was up.

Morning bubba. I said against his lips.

Morning mamas. He said. I ended the video and turned my phone off.

Can we go get breakfast please papi I'm hungry. I asked.

Yes bae let's go get ready first. He said sitting up. I got off his lap and off the bed he slapped my ass making me moan and walked to the bathroom. He then came in the bathroom and kissed my cheek wrapping his arms around my waist. I grabbed my toothbrush and put toothpaste on it and brushed my teeth for like 10mins.

Hurry bae. I said after I brushed mines I put my toothbrush away and got out his arms and walked to his closet I guess you could say I live here too cuz I have clothes over here and a couple other stuff. After we got dress we left and went to IHOP's.

You look beautiful. He said. I smiled and blow him a kiss.

Thank you baby your so sweet. I said.