Tutorial

He woke up in a small bed

You have woken up in a small bed after taking a long rest and you have regained all health and energy.

"Stats please"

Name: James Margret Simmons
Timelord title:N/A
Age: 10
Hp:(8+constitution)10
Energy:20
Stength:(3+2)5
Dexterity:(3+2)5
Constitution:2
Intelligence:4
Wisdom:1
Charisma:(1+4)5
Luck:(2+4)6
Points:0

Welcome to your home planet of Gallifrey as a timelord you need to spend at least 2 years at the academy (shortened due to being the Gamer). As I create the first few missions for you please accept this one as something to do.

Story quest
Attend the academy (300exp)
Choose your timelord title (300exp)
Look up classes (400exp and a class)

Please check your inventory to find starting gear.

"Inventory please"

In your inventory you currently have 7 ration bars, and a skillbook called "laws of time for dummies"

Might I suggest checking stats and abilities?

Sounds like a plan "Stats and abilities"

Name: James Simmons
Timelord title: N/A
Age:10
Hp:10
Energy:20
Strength:5
Dexterity:5
Constitution:2
Intelligence:4
Wisdom:1
Charisma:5
Luck:6
Points:0

Gamer's mind- level MAX- you gain protection against psychic attacks, negative emotion doesn't effect you as badly and your mind always works at 100% efficiency.

Gamer's body- level MAX- you gain a hardier body capable of resisting great damage, resistance against limb loss and dehabilitating injuries. Additionally when you sleep in any bed HP amd energy are restored equal to level of bed.

POOR=25%
BASIC=50%
GOOD=75%
EXCELLENT=100%

Regeneration- uses 12- level MAX-when your HP hits 0 you can use this ability to cheat death, your energy level triples as your body heals all injuries WARNING this has the side effect of completely changing what you look like including the possibilities of gender change.

Create instant dungeon/ Create ID: you can create a dungeon to explore, gain loot and even level up.

"create ID."

He appeared in a city that looked like London except it's building were burnt out husks, the cars were rusted and abandoned, left in the middle of the road.

"Huh this looks like a zombie movie...this is a zombie dungeon isn't it"

As he looked around he noticed a figure  shuffling towards him.

"Thats a fucking zombie isn't"

There was a flash of lightning that lit up the figure showing that its skin was grey and covered in wounds and its left eye was hanging from its socket.

"Fucking called it"

You have gained the ability observe

Observe-level 1/10- you can read stats of people and creatures.

"Observe"

Zombie
Hp 22
Strength_13
Dexterity_6
Constitution_16
Intelligence_3
Wisdom_3
Charisma_5
Luck_0
Exp gained from destruction 50

Looking aroind he noticed a large stick he quickly observed it before picking it up.

Stick- bludgeoning weapon 4+strength damage condition-POOR

He turbed on the zombie holding it in both hands and waiting till it came ibto range. He swung and hit it's head perfectly.

-9

Zombie
HP-13

The zombie swung at him but he avoided it before swinging again.

-9

Zombie
HP-4

The stick shattered rendering him weaponless "shit" the zombie staggered towards him and swung it's arm at him fortunately it missed once more and he punched it in the temple hoping for the best.

CRITICAL HIT 1+Strength+Luck- 13
-13

The zombie collapsed dead.

50exp gained 50/300 loot automatically placed in inventory.

After finding an empty building he ducked down behind a table "inventory"

In your inventory you currently have
7 ration bars, a skillbook called laws of time for dummies, a basic red shirt, basic blue jeans and a small dagger.

"Ok lets check out the basic red shirt, basic bluebjeans and small dagger then"

He quickly used observe on them.

A small dagger- very basic weapon dealing 2+strength worth 5silver.

Basic red shirt- red in color and rather tatty does nothing to protect you worth 1 copper

Basic blue jeans- blue in color and rather tatty does nothing to protect you worth 1 copper.

He spent an hour in that building reading through laws of tine for dummies.

+1wisdom. Before heading out fo a bit longer using his dagger he killed 9 more zombies gaining 450exp 9 more shirts, 9 more jeans and 3 daggers.

+450 exp gained 450/300 LEVEL UP 150/1000. 5 points gained.

Name: James Simmons
Timelord title: N/A
Age:10
Hp:(10+8+Constitution)22
Energy:(20+5+Intelligence)29
Strength:5
Dexterity:5
Constitution:(2+2)4
Intelligence:4
Wisdom:1
Charisma:5
Luck:(6+3)9
Points:(0+6-6)0

After killing the zombies he stopped to take a breath. He didn't notice the bodies of the zombies moving towards each other and morphing together to form a true monster.

Zombie beholder
HP-93
Strength-10
Dexterity-8
Constitution-16
Intelligence-3
Wisdom-8
Charisma
Luck-0
Exp gained 1800

A blue beam of energy shot at him attracted his attention it narrowly missed amd forced him to turn to look at it, it was a large black orb like creature with 1 large eye in the center of the orb and several others attached to eye stalks, 8 in total.

"Oh shit escape ID"
The world turned white.

"Oh shit escape ID"The world turned white