Chapter 1: It's Positive! (pt.1 Single Bois)

❤ You and the Boys: 20-23 years old

You and the Boys: 20-23 years old

Me: 19 years old

❤ Official Complete Chapter Post: 8/12/2020 

(Sorry I had to add something to your quirk so yeah. And I I decided to do the bois only and not the ships sorry about that. It's because it will be to much work for meh. So yeah sorry about that.)

🤍Todoroki 🔥

Ugh~ my stomach hurts so bad. Why? I got out of the bed while my husband Shoto was still sleeping. I ran to the bathroom and threw up a lot. Ugh~ what the heck? When I was done I when downstairs to go make breakfast for the both of us. My stomach was feeling a bit more better from before. I was cooking Shoto some pancakes.

Shoto really loved my cooking. When I was done cooking pancakes I felt kinda dizzy so I was kneeling my elbows on the counter top with my head hanging low. Then I felt Shoto's arms go around my waist putting his head on my shoulder. I looked behind to see Shoto and smiled at him.

"Oh Good Morning Hun. Did you sleep well last night?"

"I did. Thank you love. What about you?" - Shoto

"Yes I did. I made us some pancakes before you go to your do your hero work."

"I saw that before I came to you love. Thank you." Shoto said with a smile and then we gave each other a peck on the lips before we went to the dining table and eat pancakes together. The odd thing when I was done eating I got more hungry.

 Why? So I ended up eating 6 more pancakes. Shoto was confused why. But he was thinking that I love it so much so he didn't bother to ask why. Which is fine. Now I was left home alone because Shoto went to go do hero work. I mean I'm a pro hero too it was just that today was my day of hero work. 

Then my stomach was starting to hurt again so I when to the restroom again and I threw up again.*Sigh* Why me? I think I knew what was wrong with me but I wanted to make sure. So I called Uraraka and Author- Chan. When I heard the door knock I went there I opened the door and Author- Chan came at me with a huge hug.

"Y/N!!! I MISSED YOU SO MUCH~*SNIFF*SNIFF*." - Author-Chan

"I missed you too Author-Chan. I has been so long since we saw each other."

"Hi Y/N. Long time no see."-Uraraka

"Oh hey Uraraka- San. It been awhile. It is good to see you."

"It's good to see you too Y/N. So what is that you need?" - Uraraka

"Well there is a problem that-"

"A PROBLEM OH HECK NO!!! WAS IT SHOTO!?! DID HE BREAK YOUR HEART!?! I KNEW THAT THE BOY WILL BE TROUBLE!! WHERE IS HE!?!? LET ME AT HIM NOW!!! -Author-Chan *says while bouncing on her feet and turns into her demon self*