Chapter 3: Sleepless Nights

❤ Official Complete Chapter Post: 8/12/2020 

Official Complete Chapter Post: 8/12/2020 

(A/N: Each story in these chapters are in a different universe. So meaning that it is just you and whoever name you are reading are married only. The rest of them are doing their own thing.)

🤍Todoroki 🔥

"*CRIES*!!!" Shoto woke up from his slumber by the noise and so he got out of bed and walked to a room that our little baby girl laid in. Shoto was of course tried and all but oh well. Then Shoto grabbed his little baby girl and started patting her back softly. Then I woke up to see my husband gone. And then I heard crying in the other room.

*Cries*

"Shhh...It's okay. Daddy is here Shh..."-Shoto

"...Shoto?"

"Oh love. I just trying to put our baby to sleep. She was starting to cry again."-Shoto

"Heh heh. I know hun.*kisses lips* isn't she cute tho?"

"Ha. Ya. She sure is a beautiful site to see."-Shoto

" And you will be a good father Shoto."

"You think so?"- Shoto

"Why of course I do Shoto. Now let's put her to sleep so we can also get some sleep also."

Then Shoto nodded and started to pounce her around. Then she finally was slowly calming down and slowly falling asleep. After 10 mins later she is finally asleep peacefully. Shoto placed her back to the crib and we both went back to our room back in bed cuddling.

"*Sigh*To be honest love, being a father is more work then I thought."-Shoto

"Heh Heh, Oh Shoto*kisses lips* don't worry you will get the hang of it someday."

"Well, your right love.*kisses forehead* I'm really happy to be a father now. I love you Mrs. Todoroki." - Shoto

"I love you too Mr. Todoroki...."

💥Bakugou 🧡

.   .   .   .   .   .   .   .

"BABE!!! THE BEAST IS AWAKE!!! I woke up slowly from Katski who was awake for a long time I think. I got up and went to the room where our boy was crying in Katski's arms. I could tell that he was having trouble to putting our son to sleep. But in the same time I love seeing Katski like this.

"Katski...?"

"UH! There you are. Here take him!"- Bakugou

"*hand the baby to you* Ugh. Katski, what's wrong?"