Chapter 5: Meeting Author-Chan and Her Oc's

❤( Hey guys it meh!!! So just to let you guys know, you and the bois are together but you left your children with the other of your old classmates

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

❤( Hey guys it meh!!! So just to let you guys know, you and the bois are together but you left your children with the other of your old classmates. I know that I said that you and the bois were in different universes but you guys got together somehow. So meaning all 4 bois are your husbands. And also too, It has been awhile since you saw me. Probably after you had your children. I was about to visit but I couldn't because I had to do hero work so I wasn't able to. Sorry if you are confused but just roll with it plz. Thx. (┬┬﹏┬┬)

Official Complete Chapter: 8/17/2020

Me and my husbands Kirishima, Katski, Shoto, and Midoriya were just walking around the mall just to have a break from our children for now. We were walking until we saw a familiar woman with long dark pastel pink hair with wolf ears and a fluffy tail. When she turned around she had a white eye patch on one of her dark pastel pink eye. I knew who she is.

"Author- Chan?"

"Y/N? Is that really you?"- Author- Chan

*Runs towards each other and give each other a huge hug.*

"OMG! It has been so long Author-Chan!"

"I know!!! I missed you so much!!"-Author-Chan

Then we broke apart our hug then some other people with wolf ears except with one with white grayish hair. I believe that those are her other friends or something. Then my 4 husband remembered Author-Chan also. We were like a friend group when we were in 3rd year in UA. So she did the same thing giving them huge loving hugs. 

" Who are they Author-Chan? "

"Oh they are my Ocs and they are also my friends also."-Author-Chan

" What on Earth are Ocs?"- Bakugou

"It stands for "Own Characters". I used my quirk magic to create them. So now they are a real human beings. So this these are Luke, Alan, Ace, Blake, Lizzy, and Kookie-Chan."

(If you guys don't know what they look like then read the first chapter) 

All of them said hello to us. And we said hello back of course and started to hang out together for a while until something really odd happened which I was confused about. Author-Chan summoned a portal out of nowhere. 

"Uhh Author-Chan why did you summon a portal? "

"Well reasons. Now get in."-Author-Chan

Me and the boys went towards the portal slowly until we all looked down full of fear of how far deep down it is. I was about to say something until she kicked us into the portal  and we all yelled in fear as Author-Chan and her other friends on the other hand were yelling like they are in a fun roller coaster. 

Then we all ended up in our little worlds. Well, this was the most strangest moment in my life. 

(Sorry if this chapter was very short. Oof!!) 

Future Heroes (#Gen 2 AU /Todobakudekukiri Parent Scenarios )जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें