| 0.2 |

The man was definitely good looking, which made this all the more embarrassing than you had hoped.  "I am so sorry!" You say in fear of the giant man who overlooked you.

"It is all ok! I'm sorry about your peppers" He says looking at the scattering of peppers on the floor surrounding you.

"Do you work here?" He asks being quite curious to you, your head was nodding in agreement. "Do you mind helping me find the reception then my office, I just recently got the place and had my friend George move all my stuff in so I don't have a clue where to go" He says, looking embarrassed as he knew he could probably find it all himself, he just wanted the company.

"Of course I will, i'm y/n!" You greet the man with the sentence you just gave with a warm feeling. Knowing you'd be horribly late for work after this, but something about this man was just, comforting.

"Wilbur" he replies, smiling back at you. You signal to walk into the building as the rain was still unfortunately pouring it down.

You show him reception and when he goes to collect the keys you patiently wait by the stairs door. He walks over towering over your 5'4 body. He seemed around 6'5 which was quite tall. "i'm office number 68" he says showing the key.
"that's right next to me!" you say happily. As your walking up the stairs a man with a long, Santa like beard shouts for you, "y/n your late again!" you panic,
"sorry Steve my toaster blew up, I'll get to your editing soon i promise!" You reply, in absolute fear, Steve looked like Santa, and it was scary.

"Your toaster blew up?" Wilbur asks giggling to himself.
"yeah aha, Steve's management doesn't pay me much to edit his and his friends videos everyday, so the toaster i got was pretty bad" You say also giggling.

You both arrive at the offices, "heres 68" you say as he unlocks the door. He smiles, his smile was so kind and just heart warming, "nice meeting you y/n" You both walk into your separate offices and you get to work.

A few hours later you start to hear Wilbur laughing, overly loud and shouting within his office. This was going on for an hour or so and you started to be a little concerned, it was his first day in his office and he might just get kicked out. You gather to get the confidence to go knock on his door.
So then, you knock.
He signals you to come in, "hey uhm, your being quite loud, it's not a problem for me, however it might be for others around here they're quite strict and i do not want you to get kicked out on the first day" You politely state.
He thanks you kindly as you leave back to your office.
He had a good PC set, like one you had, the one you used for streaming every now and then. So it seems he rented the office for whatever he does, not work. Which was quite smart.

Within minutes Wilbur comes knocking on your door, "come in!" you shout.
"Hi thanks for the noise thing, i was doing a stream where if i get a noise complaint or something i end the stream, and it was going on for too long so i thank you for that!" He smiles once again. It was like his instinct to everything, you liked it.
You knew he did some sort of streaming, so that was pretty cool.
"y/n i know this might be a bit odd, and i know we haven't known each other long, but i wish to get to know you more, so do you mind if i have your number?" This caught you off guard, you had been thinking the same thing since you two met.

He hands you his phone and you enter the digits for your phone number, "thank you! i'll message you later" he scurries out of the room, it was cute, very cute.

Maybe something with you and Wilbur could go somewhere.