| 0.7 |

The day was coming to an end, it was winter again. The birds sung outside whilst using each other as blankets. Wind whistled through the broken window as you shivered at the cold temperatures. Wilbur saw your struggle to get warm and threw a blanket he was sitting on over you, as your thanked him.
"Anything for you my love." He said. Your eyes fall into an awe, he's too kind to you, the past 3 months you two had been together had been the best you'd experienced in a long time.

Every morning since you moved in with him he had cooked you breakfast, which was a big excessive as it caused for him to wake up early. But you appreciated it very much.

Both you and Wilbur had gained a steady financial state in both streaming and posting youtube videos. Obviously both you and Wilbur had previous jobs before, however he had quit his months prior to you meeting. Yet now, you wanted to do the same.
You wondered over to Wilbur who had previously got up from the sofa and moved to the kitchen to cook whatever he was making for dinner.

"Wilbur, how do i quit my job? I love it there, but i love streaming and filming more, i want to dedicate as much time as i can to it" You say whilst holding his hand to prevent him from chopping the peppers so he could divert his attention to you.

"Be true to your words y/n, they'll understand, however I do believe they'll never be able to replace someone as beautiful and amazing as you" He slipped his hand from yours and continued to cut the peppers.

After about an hour he walks back into the living room, "Dinner is in the oven m'lady" he says.
You turn the film off which had just started rolling the credits and you proceed to connect your phone to a speaker. You start playing some song by blink-182 which came on through the rotation.

"Dance with me Wilbur!" You smile holding your hands out infront of you. He comes over to you and you both start jumping around, singing the lyrics and just enjoying yourselves like children.

The relationship that you had with him was the best you've ever had and in fact the only one. He loves you more than you could ever love yourself.
Not like it's much more to love. But it was a whole lot.